Sunday Moanins

Sunday Moanins

Nike

I woke up and everybody was still asleep. These mfs were so hung over (coat racks lol). I decided to get up before everyone and make breakfast. First I took a shower and lotioned up with this new lotion from Victoria’s Secret called Pear Glace. I was smelling good enough to eat. I put on a Nike tank with some shorts and knee high socks. I was almost done cooking breakfast & they asses still were sleep. I just knew the smell of breakfast would wake Eva and Nora fat asses up. Them slims could eat. I got a wooden spoon and pot from the kitchen and walked in the living room. I banged on the pot screaming “YALL BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPP”.

They jumped up so fast, nothing but fuck u’s, hell naw’s, and this bitch must be loca. That last comment had Nora written all over it. 

“I made breakfast” I smiled imitating Mary Poppins. They all made they way to the kitchen looking like some fucking zombies. “I hope you making plates too cause a bitch can’t feel her legs over here” Eva whined with way too much attitude for a chica that’s getting free grub.

“I got you squad” I smiled. Once again thinking I’m six feet tall I tried to get the plates from the top shelf, no such luck. I felt Chris tower over me and grab 5 plates. He looked down at me laughing “you know your short ass can’t reach”. I turned toward the counter blushing when he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin in the crook of my neck ” it was real sweet of you to make breakfast love”. My face was red as a tomato. The puddle in my panties was almost shameful, Chris made me smile. I mean Shade does too but its very few in between. 

“Gracias Chris” I was cheesing so hard you could see my tonsils.

He inhaled my scent and kissed my neck “You smell so good love”.

When he kissed my neck my clitoris jumped. I wanted to jump his bones right then.

“Its a new scent I’m trying”.

“Keep it”. He whispered in my ear before planting another kiss on my neck. He joined the others at the table. I missed his hands on my hips already.

Eva

My head was banging. I went and got an aspirin from Nike’s room.  Hopefully, I would feel a little better. I noticed her and Chris all cozy in the kitchen. I think Nike deserves better than Shade. I couldn’t put my finger on it but something was wrong with that nigga major. I sat at the table laughing with everyone waiting on my plate.  I was starving like that nigga named Marvin real talk. Nike cooked sausages, eggs, waffles, and fresh squeezed orange juice. This breakfast made up for that rude ass wake up call this morning. I slammed, I ate enough for everybody. I didn’t play when it came to my food. I never gained weight tho. Nike envied me for that. Everybody headed into the living room after breakfast. Too much movement was out of the question for everyone.

Chris

Nike was so cool. I was feeling her. I’ve been out the dating scene for awhile since that incident with Robyn. I mean I fooled around here and there but nothing serious. She was beautiful, independent, creative, and so fucking chill (ice cubes) & she could cook, I got a hardy appetite so them order out - drive thru broads won’t work.

“Nike yo fat ass ate all the sausages, I only got 5” I teased. She plopped down in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Oh really, I’m fat and yo hungry gut ass got 5 sausages, you are a trip. She was laughing uncontrollably. She looked so gorgeous. I couldn’t look away. She got up from my lap when I pulled her back down. I was tickling her sides and stomach when some random nigga just walked in her crib. She looked at dude and got from my lap. She went to the door and hugged and kissed the nigga. Well damn is this how she greets all her guests cause I didn’t get the warm welcome.

“Everybody this is my boyfriend Shade” Nike explained  I thought to myself, BOYFRIEND?” I must be missing something cause she ain’t never mentioned a boyfriend.

Shade

After setting Avi straight I decided to stop by Nike crib. Maybe some morning head will make up for last night. I walk in and see Nike sitting on a dude lap. After awhile I realized the nigga was Chris Brown, when did Nike start hanging with him. I noticed Tyga was there too. She kissed me and acknowledged me as her boyfriend but by the way Chris was clenching his jaw, this was news to him.

“Wassup everybody” this bitch Chris was glaring me down too much, he gone fuck around and get fucked up. Everyone spoke but Chris never parted his lip. He had some major balls to be in my house and not speak. I decided to wait in Nike’s room till she escorted everybody out. I was so pissed off, Nike better not be cheating on me. I heard her lock the door behind everyone. She walked in the room and sat on the bed, chuckled when she saw me pacing the floor. 

“Look Nike imma ask you one time, are you fucking that nigga”? I asked in the calmest voice I could.

“Who so ever do you speak of” she smirked.

“You know who the fuck I’m talking about, that bitch ass nigga mugging me CHRIS”.

“NO, end of discussion now move out the way I left my phone in the living room and I need to charge it”.

Was she really serious, I blocked the door and wrapped my hand around her neck, pinning her on the wall. “Quit fucking playing with me”. I squeezed tighter the thought of her even thinking about giving my pussy to anybody was driving me crazy. She tried punching me and kicking me, all this fighting was turning me on. My bulge grew with every punch and kick. I slid my hands down her pants, her wetness confirmed that this was turning her on too.

I whispered in her ear ” this is my pussy, don’t ever forget that”. I shoved two fingers in her opening. She let a moan a slip from her lips.

“Now im going to ask you again, are you fucking that nigga?

“No, Shade I’m not cheating on you with Chris or anybody. The expression on her face was pure ecstasy, it was like truth serum for her. I let go off her neck and pulled down her shorts, and ripped off her panties. I kept fingering her faster and faster. I got on my knees and licked her clit. I blew on it and she instantly cummed all over my fingers. I sucked her juices off my fingers and kissed her pussy. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket it was Avi, this bitch had great timing.