Invited!

Chris

Nike having a boyfriend really took me by surprise. I was looking forward to getting to know her better. 

“Mijo you never mentioned that Nike had a boyfriend, what the fuck is up you could’ve told me” I asked Mijo as I opened the car door and Mijo climbed in the passenger seat. He just ignored me too busy watching Ty getting Eva number. I swear that dude works fast. 

“Nigga, did you hear me” I nudged his arm. 

“Yeah nigga I heard you, Mijo yelled. “I guess Nike having a boyfriend slipped my mind”. “That’s some vital info, you gotta keep me posted”.

I started the ignition and sped down the street. I really didn’t care about her having a boyfriend, I love a challenge.

“Nike gone be mine” I smiled.

“But Breezy she got a nigga” Mijo explained.

“Has that ever stopped me before” I smirked.

“Naw I guess you right” Mijo left it at that and turned the radio on, ironic enough pleasure p boyfriend #2 came on.

“Now that’s a sign” I laughed hysterically. Mijo just laughed.

“Hell naw nigga that’s too much of a coincidence  anyway what do you be listening to in here V103, Pleasure P is all the way out the box”. 

“Calm all that noise dude, anyway where you want me to drop you off at”? I dropped him off at his crib. We agreed to link up later.

*Beep beep* My phone sent me a reminder: Finish setting up for Halloween party tonight!

Damn I totally forgot. I still had a lot to do. I decided to stop by my crib and take a quick shower and change clothes. My clothes smelled like Nike, I couldn’t help but smile. Before hopping in the shower I sent a mass text to every contact in my phone. 

From:Breezy

To: Everyone

Msg: This is a public service announcement. Halloween party 10pm @Graffiti. No costume no entry. Bring a friend then tell yo friend to bring a friend. Turn up squad! Legoo!

To:Nike Msg: Its me at, my favorite spot. You know the one, right around the block. From the nice place, that you love to shop. Can you get away from Shade tonight & chill with me at my Halloween Party 10pm @Graffitti.

I sent Nike a personal message, I mean its only right my future got her own special invite. I hopped in the shower, now what the fuck am I going to wear?? 

Avi

So Shade really going to ignore my calls like that. I bet he with that bitch Nike. She doesn’t deserve him. I really love Shade. I want him to be all mine, I’m tired of sharing him with Nike. Shade is my manager/ producer/ creative director pretty much my everything when it comes to my career. As I turned the key to Shade’s house I thought to myself how Shade plays such a big part in my life. I stole Shade’s keys one day and got a set cut for me. If he knew he would beat my ass no doubt. I walked into his living room taking in the scent and view that I have experienced secretly a dozen times. I left a trail of my clothing behind as I waltzed into his bedroom. I let my body collapse into his king size bed, I never got the luxury of being intimate with him in his bed apparently I’m not good enough. I tucked up under his comforter, his scent faint but so satisfying  I imagined him laying beside me. I rose from his bed and went into his closet. It was huge filled with his clothing even some of Nike’s clothes. I was so tempted to rip her shit but I knew if I did that Shade would know and my occasional rendezvous here would come to an end. I grabbed one of his suits and put it on. I placed my Ipod in his speaker and played Brandy’s Have You Ever. I sat on the edge of his bed and lip synced to the song. Brandy knows exactly what I’m going through.  

Nike

I was shocked to get a text from Chris, I thought he would be upset for not telling him that I had a boyfriend. To be honest while I was with Chris I totally forgot about Shade.

@Chris: So there! Yu know me and my crew gon slide thru and put yall niggas to shame. If it ain’t VIP that shit aint gucci. Won’t be there till bout 11pm gotta make a grand entrance.

About 10 mins later Chris texted me back.

@Nike: Lol yu crack me up. Itching to see these costumes. Most def better be on point if not im pointing and laughing. :p

After reading his text, I was smiling from ear to ear. Shade left right after we made love. I hate when he does that I mean I feel like the side chick. That shit ain’t cool with me. He thought that Chris was getting my attention and his dick game is enough to keep me in check. Nigga please!

I put me Eva and Nora on three-way, we had to coordinate outfits. After much negotiation we finally decided on costumes. I began to rummage through my closet. I laid my costume out on the bed, going to be so fucking dope.

________________________________________________________________

Kind of short I know but bare with me lol. I appreciate you guys reading my work. Avi is crazy af right lol. Comment and vote please....BTW I have a another chapter already written all you have to do is leave one comment. Yup thats all folks one comment and you get another chapter today. Thats not asking for too much right.