Meet & Greet

Maddies POV

So all the boys went on stage to start sound check. And i heard screams which probably means girls are already lining up. I am backstage waiting in Hunters room. Right after the boys finished soundcheck all the boys came backstage. Then I heard the door open--it was Hunter.

"Maddie I got to go on stage in like a minute--watch me okay?" He said.

"Don't worry i will--go out there and show your fans your BIGGG BOOTTYYY" I said.

"How do you know I have a big booty??" He said.

"Oh I just know"😏 I said pecking his lips.

Hunter left the room and went on stage with all the boys. I walked out of the room and sat at the side of the stage so i could see the boys but not get run over by screaming fans😂😂

Right before the boys started Ella came over and sat right next to me.

"Heyyyy GURRLLLL" I said.

"HEYYYYY" She said.

"Sooooo...u watching WESSSTTTTTOONNNNN😏😏???" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Noooooooo......YASSSS OF COURSE HE IS A FRICKING HOT TAMALEEEE" She said.

"Are you guys even boyfriend and girlfriend yettttt??" I said.

"Nooooooo.....i wish." She said.

"Oh come onnnn...i shipped this and there is no way THIS is not happening." I yelled.

Whoppss little loud Maddie little loud....

By that time the boys had already started their meet and greet.

I checked my wrists for a ponytail since it was really hot in there but I didnt have one.

I noticed I had on one of Hunters merch bracelets.

Awwww now this is relationship goals right here. He must of bought it for mehh.😍😍

All of the boys at the meet and greet were:

Hunter
Brandon
Weston
Julian (A/N #TeamJulian😂)
Jovani
Jacob
Mario
Blake

Hard to think how that many boys fit on a stage with all of their BIG BOOTIES RIGHT??

In the meet and greet they had dance battles twerk offs and one of the fans wanted to do a grindoff.......
And shouted.....

HUNTER GRIND ON MADDIE

I walked on stage and said into the microphone

"Ummm sorry Hunter but nahhhh...."

Then all of the fans started to chant my name

MADDIE
MADDIE
MADDIE
MADDIE
MADDIE

Fvck

I layed down on the ground and closed my eyes. They put on the song Grind on me and tbh i was really scared. All the other boys were grinding on the floor but that didnt make me feel better.

...................

Then the song stopped I opened my eyes and went back stage.

What just happened?? Hopefully my mother wasnt watching that😂😂😨

---------------------------------------------------------
That picture at the beginning of the chapter is of my friends bracelet...not mine😂😂😂 BUTTT I JUSTT ORDERED SOMEEEEE

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘