MUNTER

I got off of the stage. CRAP. What just happened. The boys finished their meet and greet show. I was still thinking about what happened on stage. As soon as Hunter got off stage he pulled me to our room backstage.

"I'm really sorry for what happened." Hunter said putting me up against the wall and pecking my lips.

"It's okay it was just a little awkward." I said.

"Get used to it😏" Hunter said with a smirk on his face.

"You and your dirty thoughts😂" I said shaking my head chuckling.

I pecked his lips and that lead to kissing him for like 6 mins. (Not counting😏😂) And that got deeper.

Maybe some things happened....😏

After that we went to the lobby area where the boys were meeting their fans. Tbh I am really nervous. So all the fan girls got in line and one girl went up to Hunter and asked if she could have a stage kiss but then when Hunter kissed her cheek she turned around and they kissed for what it felt like an eternity. The bad thing is he let it happen--He didn't stop it.

My heart broke.

Why are boys so mean.

Ughhh.

I ran over to my room and sat on the couch bawling.

Boys are worthless.

I could hear Hunter yelling and knocking on the door. At this point I kinda blocked his voice from my brain. I DONT WANT TO TALK TO HIM.
I finally him in my room.

"Fine EXPLAIN" I yelled.

"It was not me it was her! She turned her head and made me kiss her because she would not let go!" Hunter said.

"And...." I said.

"And I'm sorry for letting you down." Hunter said.

"I forgive you" I said pecking his lips. I kissed him and even now I felt soooo many butterflies and sparks were flying everywhere like the Fourth of July.

I whispered to him

I still ship it...........

MUNTER
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I totally ship it! I might make a another book with imagines that you guys can request! Comment down below if you think I should make the book. But don't worry I will still write this book too.

Kisses,

Maddie