9.0

Aubrey's P.O.V

I couldn't say anything for a moment. All I felt was David's warm arms around me. So I stayed in that. It hurt but I had already thought that this could happen. I already disliked Riley now I hated her.

Of course it bothered me. It stun and burned. I would never forget how much Austin had hurt me. Now I could never get him out of my life.

"Tomorrow's our gig. Are you still playing with us?," David asked softy. I nodded. Then he nodded.

"I'm okay," I answered before David could ask.

"Okay," David kissed my hand and I snuggle deep into his arms.

"One-two-three-four," David counted us off.

Then we sang:
"I know that I've been hurt before
But no ones ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breath me back to life...."

I couldn't help but look at David. He smiled at me. But I could still feel Riley's glare, ruining my pace.

David picked up the next part:
"Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive if I quit calling you my lover
Move on..."

  The crowd cheered us on as we sang the chorus:
"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches".

The crowd exploded into applause and David pressed his lips into mine. This made the crowd cheer louder.

"Don't have an anxiety attack," David whispered.

"I won't," I whispered back smiling. I had to admit this was the best feeling. I had missed preforming. This was the best gig I'd even been a part of.

We all bowed and left the stage. I didn't want to go. I never wanted this night to end.

"That was amazing!," Brayden yelled pulling me into a hug.

"Hey she's my girlfriend," David grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

I laughed and kissed David on the cheek. "Oh come on! We killed it out there! Group hug!," Isaac called.

We all hugged while laughing and smiling. Right now not even Riley was bothering me. David pulled me in for another kiss. I smiled as our lips crashed.

We packed up all of our stuff from the coffee shop. Then packed it all into Isaac's truck. David grabbed my hand and opened his car door for me. I climbed in and we headed back to David's house.

My thoughts were repeated themselves: anxiety, Austin, Riley, Austin and Riley together,music, David...David. I tired not to think of him leaving. I just couldn't imagine him gone.

David opened the windows of his car and turned up the music. I recognized the song immediately. As David's car through the light-up night. I sang to the radio:

"Take it slow but it's not typical
He already knows that my love is fire
His heart was a stone, but then his hands roam
I turned him to gold and I took him higher
But I'll be your daydream
I'll wear your favorite things
We could be beautiful
Get drunk on the good life
I'll take you to paradise
Say you'll never let me go.."