12) Upset

Killian's POV

I was getting ready for a date with Milah when I heard the door slam shut Emma must have been mad about something. I walked out of my room and saw Emma poring herself a glass of wine.

"Whats that matter?" I ask her.

"Nothing Killian." She says to me angrily.

"Emma come on talk to me." I say to her.

"Nothing is wrong Killian leave it be." She says walking into her room.

"Emma!" I yell after her.

I started to make my way to her room when there was a knock on the door and I went to open it.

"Hey you." Milah says kissing my cheek.

"Hey its nice to see you too." I say to her.

"Your not ready. Killian is everything okay?" She asks me.

"Not really. I was finishing up getting ready when Emma came in all mad and now she wont talk to me." I tell her.

"Hey its probably because she is having a bad day. Im sure it will blow over Im sure she will talk to you when she is ready." She tell me.

"Your right just let me change and we can get going." I say to her.

I went back into my room and finished getting ready. Milah and I went out, but all I can think about is Emma and why she is so upset and why wont she tell me. After Milah went home I saw Emma's car outside the bar. I walked inside and saw her at the bar drinking.

"Hey Em." I say to her.

"Heyyyyyy. Killllliannnn." She slurs.

Dear god shes drunk.

"Another drink?" The bar tender asks.

"Yessss." Emma slurs out.

"No shes had enough." I tell the man.

"Noooo Killlyyybearrrr. I wannnnnt anoother onnnnne." She says.

"Im taking you home." I say helping her up.

"I can do it myself." She says getting up.

She tried to walk but almost fell to the floor when I caught her.

"Come on." I say to her holding her up.

I got her to my car and drove us home. I picked her up and took her to her room. I laid her down on her.

"Night Love." I say closing the door.

I went to my room and wondered what had come over Emma she was never likes this.