Chapter 5

So heres chapter 5!!!!

Im sorry that it took me like 4 eva! to upload chapter 4

so ya! here ya go!!

~

    We all walked in a line to the house, with me in the rear. I was excited but scared at the same time.Excited because I was going to see two of my best friends again, but scared because I didn't know how they would react. Obviously they wouldn't be mad, but were they going to be just as excited as I am now? Or be like Mason acts? Just there, barely living.

We were just feet from the front door, I was almost shaking from anxiety. Jack knocked twice and waited. Again, two heads appeared at the window, They both looked at me then Mason. Then to Tylar, and finally to Jack.

They both looked calm as if nothing exciting was happening. I looked at their faces as they pulled their heads back into the house.

    A few seconds of silence passed. Kage scratched at the door. All of the sudden we heard two loud screams. Well, more like yells of excitement from within the house. The door flew open with a bang as it hit the house, and two figures came running out, still screaming.

    Tylar ran away, yelling like a girl. Of course I knew who they were. They were Jacob and Nick. Jack's two sons.

     Mason did something I never believed he could do. He started to yell at the top of his lungs and ran to Jacob with his arms wide. Nick crashed into me and pulled me into the air, spinning me around in a circle, still screaming. I saw that Mason and Jacob were hugging also.

    Nick let me go and fell on his stomach.

    "I really shouldn't yell that much." He panted.

    "Ya, really." I helped him up and stared at him.

    He hadn't really changed that much from when I last saw him. He still had that same thick blond hair, only except that it had gone from a Mohawk, to sweeping down into his eyes. His build was much more thick though. He had a lot more muscle on his arms, probably even more that Mason, but he still had that same mole on his left cheek.

    "Wanna go inside?" He asked. I looked at his mask and noticed that his was the same as mine also.

    "Sure." I looked over to the dimly lit house. I wondered if it was powered by electricity or by candles, but this was a thought for a different time.

    Kage ran over and jumped on Nicks back. Nick fell forward once again and rolled away from Kage.

    "Lets go." He ran to the house with me and Kage following. Jacob and Mason were talking. Tylar had come back and was now talking to Jack.

    He reached the door and said, "Be prepared for whats inside, it may shock you." I chuckled and he opened the door.

    The scene inside was disappointing, but it shocked me alright. It was just a big room with one large worn leather couch in the middle that faced a fireplace that had a peeling kettle on it, very old-times. Behind the couch were two doors leading into the unknown. On the opposite side of the front door was another door with the word 'basement' crudely scraped into its surface. As I supposed, there were candles everywhere; on windowsills, in the corners of the room, on the floor and hanging from the ceiling.

    "Not what I expected, but its cute." I stepped in and sat down on the couch. Kage hopped up next to me and layed his head on my lap.

    "Oh, it gets better as you go." He went up to the fire and stirred something in the pot.