Before I Even Knew You...

Being in the army is tough... Being away from home is even tougher. Coming home from basic training and AIT was one of the most happiest moments in my life. Where did I go first? TO MY MOM. I arrived in little rock late December at about 8 or 9 at night and I slept from then all the way up to that morning. My mom was working as a substitute teacher at the time and of course with me being her only child she talked about me a lot to her students. After a little while all the lesbian students heard through the grape vine that I was in town and some even found themselves with my number. In about a weeks time of being back it was one girl I had found myself texting and talking to more than others but nothing serious just someone to talk to. Though I was conversing with another girl mom wouldn't give up on telling me about how much she loves one of the students (Taylor). She said she think she'd be a good match for me accept the fact that she has HUGE boobs (I LOVE BOOBS BTW). So me being curious of this girl she had described so graciously, I made an excuse to get up early that morning and drive up to the school.
Finally I arrive to the school, just my luck the bell had just rang and there were teens EVERYWHERE. In the mix of it all I found my way to the front office and from there they directed me to my moms room. It was just her and a few other teens in the class and I went and had a seat behind her. The girl that I had been texting came into the class, she saw me and did a full 360 right back out of the door way. I've never seen a turn that fast in my life... but off she went. Then a few more teens came in almost like they were piling in by the boat load. Then there she was. She caught my eye. She was so beautiful but she looked so mean so mad so angry. She came and sat down in front of the desk me and mom were sitting at. I calmly just sat there trying not to put extra attention of myself because with every move I made I felt 6 pair of eyes laying on me. She would speak to my mom, and stare at me and on occasions she gave the tiniest of grins when my mother made jokes, it was always so sad the the grin never lasted too long. Aside from that I began to get excited because there were points of time I'd feel her eyes wonder over to where I was when I looked at her she'd look away not even realizing that I noticed exactly what was going on. As I listened in on what they were talking about I waited for a chance to be able to say something... Anything to her...I finally gained the courage to speak to her... In my head I was like " Ok Mahogany here's your chance..."
"I know right". Barging into the conversation they were having, and I kind of laughed a little bit because of the what was said and as soon as I laughed the biggest smile stretched across her face her eyes closed tight and her dimples... Well you know they... Dimpled I guess. It's like hell itself had frozen over. And I felt 100% undeniably complete. I knew that I'd have to have her at some point....