Love Sick?

Hey guys, have a sloppily written chapter. You see, am sick and everything, so I couldn't write properly these days. But, I really want to write this comedic idea down, so I won't forget about it. Sorry if I was lazy about this, I just wanted to update, you know. Well, enjoy.

"Well this is weird. Oga's not latching unto me or bothering me today."

You glanced at the window beside you, with your back leaning on the wall as you pondered while observing the students below you walk back and forth peacefully despite the presence of Ishiyama's delinquents. Lunch break has started, but knowing you, you took your time inside the silent room to wait for the usual crowd in the canteen to settle down and disperse.

Your voice was calm, yet you felt a throbbing sensation swirl in the pits of your stomach, distubring your balance of emotions as a sweat trickled down your unknowingly furrowed brows.

"And this morning, his face was red, and he tried his hardest to avoid me...."

You shifted from your position, twirling to the side as you roll and rest both of your elbows on the ledge of the sliding window, your silent voice echoing as it rolls off of your tongue in a stiff tone.

"... And after that," You sighed obliviously as if it was a big problem. 

"The idiot went all clumsy and started flipping shit then stumbled away, not even saying a, let's say," Your voice got rough unknowingly, while veins involuntarily popped on your temple.

 "A "good morning!" Or somethin'!"

You mimicked his low toned voice in a retarded manner. And unbeknownst to your subconsciousness, your tone got a bit loud and irritated, enough to surprise even yourself.

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH THAT GUY?!" The frustration in your tone finally broke free, as your voice rumbled and thundered within the empty classroom. 

".....!" 

A cold sweat ran down your boiling cheeks. You hadn't notice the whole time you were actually gripping the steel, sharp edge of the window, and you didn't even feel the patch of red that was forming on the surface of your palm.

"Oh shit, no one's here, right?"

You panicked a little, whipping your head around to see if anyone saw your out-of-character's bouts of rage.

After that, you sighed all of your frustrations away, before averting your eyes and covering your mouth with the fingers of your supportive palm, as you leaned on the window once more. 

The surface of your cheeks were covered in a blanket of warmth, either from annoyance, or the denial disbelief you felt towads the fact that you actually cared enough and were affected that much by the brunette's change of behavior towards you.

For him, Oga Tatsumi, a boy who is able to break your facade apart like this. 

For him to be able to take away the balance and peace you have established within yourself..... It frustrated you to no end.

"That huge-ass shit...." You cursed silently, your fingers still covering the lower part of your face as you frown and glare at the reflection on the window, with your vulnerable, weak expression plastered on the glass' surface.