Trip To Hell! ||CHRISTMAS SPECIAL||

A/N: -Gives you the look-
Yep, so my head was bursting from trying so hard in thinking about how I should progress the plot in this fic, so then I had this idea when I came across this post from FB (lol)

So yeah, this is a CHRISTMAS SPECIAAAL- and it does not have anything to do with the progress of the story. Is that clear? -smiles maliciously-

Welp, enjoy.

================================================================================

It was Christmas Eve and the only plan you had was to continue your everyday hobbies as usual. Except, since it's Christmas and all, you gave yourself a treat of staying later than you usually force yourself to.

Well, maybe it was a bit lonely for Christmas. But what can you do? Your brother was only planning on visiting once the sun rises to Christmas day itself, and from what you observed, he was the only one who cared enough to continue supporting you despite his family kicking you out of the house because of your unpleasant behavior.

Being an emotional wreck and getting lonely over something is not quite your cup of tea. So here you are, thankful that you had a lot of anime to watch this season, after being held up by your 'friends' in Ishiyama.

"I was too busy since Oga always visited. I wonder why," you pondered, walking from here to there as you gathered your snacks and drinks for tonight's marathon.

After thinking about it, maybe he felt pity upon seeing your rundown house. But hey, the outside might make the world's most skilled architect cry but inside, you put in a lot of effort to make it clean and comfortable for your liking.

Settling down within your small blanket fort, a smile suddenly made its way to your lips, maybe it was from the anticipation of watching new episodes of your favorite anime after such a long time.

-The brunette's friendly tone and the tiny demonlord's adorable squeal flashed inside your head all of the sudden.

Yet, your eyes held an opposite feeling, clouded with some sort of longing that you can't seem to describe.

You brushed the feeling off with a shrug, and somehow, your position appeared quite... dissatisfying.

Humming to yourself with a raised brow, you tried to shake off the feeling of utter unpleasantry as you shuffled in your seat once more.

.... Still not comfortable.

But it was too early to call it a night, assuming that your body just wanted to lie down.

You breathed out a sigh full of dread. "Fuck no, it's Christmas eve, I'm gonna do what I want."

However, after almost half-an hour of fidgeting and shuffling, you slammed your laptop off and threw yourself to your kitchen counter, the marble surface cooling your hot-headed self.

"..Fuck." You cursed once again, as memories of Oga suddenly appearing right in front of your door with his dorky smile made you groan. "... Is this what you call loneliness."

Your voice appeared too stiff. You sighed in frustration.
Yet, after shifting your gaze from the silent door to the humming fridge, your eyes lightened up.

"Hello darkness my old frieeeend~" You said jokingly, sliding to the fridge door and grabbing a, yes, a can of beer.

You eyed it for a second, before taking a sip and feeling the lump in your throat go down as you sighed in relief.

Yep, because of your sadness by your lonesome, you turned to alcohol once. But it still wasn't enough, since you were immune to the dangerous effects it made. So of course, you only drank a few times in your whole life up till now.