Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: Hey guys, this is just a little heads up. This chapter contains mentions of rape among other disturbing things so if that's a trigger for you and you can't handle it then do not continue reading this chapter. Also the above picture is kinda how I pictured the date would be with the exception of one or two things.

---------------------

Key's P.O.V.

"I refuse to believe that your this good a player. You're cheating." Ryder says making a big show of shuffling the dominos his self as I begin to laugh.

"I'm not cheating Ry, you just really suck at this game." I say pulling random dominos to myself as he does the same.

"Stop lying, I know your not playing fairly. I haven't even won one round yet it's honestly killing my ego." He replies with a childish pout that reminds me of his younger sister and more laughter bubbles out of me.

He looks absolutely adorable right now and that was saying something if you thought about his intimidating height and god-like build.

"Ok, fine. Let's make things interesting. I won't read the game this time around, I'll just match senselessly like you've been doing. Who ever wins this round will get to request one thing from the looser. Anything that they want." I say with a confident smirk and his eyes seem to light up with the challenge.

"Anything the winner wants?" He asks in barely hidden excitement and I nod in agreement allowing him to start this round first despite the fact that I won the last one.

For some reason this match seemed way more intense than the others and while I didn't have any particular request in mind to ask I was sure Ryder knew what he wanted. We were tied so far but he looks like he's playing to win this time around and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little hot.

He holds his final domino in his hand with a cocky smirk knowing exactly what would happen next.

"Make your move." He says with poorly disguised smugness.

"I can't." I say with a little frown knowing he had the winning domino.

"I win." He says grinning like a kid on Christmas Day.

I really hate loosing but the happy dance he does for finally beating me is worth it.

"In your face! I'm the best Key! The King of every game I play. It's in my blood to win." He continues and I can't help the laughter that plagues me at his words.

"Which is why you lost the last five matches." I counter smartly and he brushes it off.

"I didn't want to unleash my awesomeness yet. I thought you couldn't handle it." He says with the stupidly cute smile still there.

"Well, well, I am a man of my word so I'll do anything you want within reason." I mumble the last part and he chuckles.

"Ok...come over here." He gestures to himself and I make my way over to him not resisting when he pulls me into his lap.

Our friendship was a little weird since we sometimes do or say things friends shouldn't really do. We never really went past cuddling or stuff of that nature because anything else puts me on edge but thankfully he respects that.

He respects me.

"What do you want as your prize?" I ask voice not any louder than a whisper.

His expression seems to sober as he pulls me closer.

My heart seems to sky rocket in speed trying to pound it's way from my chest.

"A kiss." His words are velvety smooth as my skin flushes against my will.