English version

JD ordered his driver to stop the car on the roadside

JD ordered his driver to stop the car on the roadside. From a distance of ten meters, he could see Hidalgo's Tailoring building already transformed. Then he turned to the right and craned his neck. Through the car window, he looked inside the premise. He saw the woman that he'd missed and loved was busy fixing a coat sheathed in a body sculpture in front of the glass window. Her face looked so calm. He sighed softly. It's been a year and a half since he last saw her after he went to United States right after the funeral of his father. Trying to gain work experience in Uncle Sam's country to treat the wounded in his heart. He tried very hard to forget Sari but the love and affection that is embedded deep in his heart seemed very difficult to fade away.

While reminiscing the happy moments between him and Sari, JD was surprised when he saw Sari's colleague handed a baby to her. Without feeling awkward, Sari cuddled the baby and sitting on the couch. He gets more confused when Sari then took a bottle and feed the baby who looks starving. She gently strokes the baby's cheek whom looked so comfortable lying on her lap. He was freeze seeing that scene. Various questions began to intrude into his brain. Why Sari breastfeed the baby? Whose baby is that? Is she already married to another man after I leave Pinas? ... .Or is it possible that baby ... is mine? He gasped.

Full of curiosity, JD then opened the car door. He told the driver to wait for him there as he wants to get into the premise. The driver nods his head. Without delay, he quickly stepped out of the car and walked faster to the tailor premise where Sari has been working since so many years. He fastened his steps. Somehow he felt that the ten meters distance has become miles. His heart beat faster and his anxiety invariably bound. O Lord, please help me!

Sari gently strokes the head of the baby girl who was lying on her lap. She stared at the baby's cute and innocent face. Every time she looks at the baby, it reminds her of the baby's father. She becomes melancholy and emotional every time she thinks about the baby's future. The baby will grew up without a father. Nonetheless, she is determined to devote all her love and attention for her nine months old daughter. The baby is the one and only precious gift left by a man that she loved even that man never knew about her existence. Never mind dear ... your mother will always be there to take care of you and love you forever, she whispered sadly.

"Sari, when are you going to tell JD's mother about this? You can't hide the truth forever!" Asked her colleague, Marian.

Sari kept silent. There were no answers coming out of her mouth.

Marian sighed softly before sat beside Sari. "I'm not here to mumbling or nagging you....but JD's mother has to know about Erika, her granddaughter. It was unfair for you to raise a child alone. That burden should be shared with his family too," she counseled.

"Never mind ate. I never feel burden to raise Erika. I may not be able to raise her in luxury but I will try my best to provide all her requirements and needs," said Sari slowly as she bowed her head slightly and kissed the baby's forehead.

"Ate Sari .... can I marry Erika when she's grown up?" Asked Mamon suddenly, who was standing beside his mother.

Both Sari and Marian laughed.