Chap 1 : Flashback

"Mianhe, Hyosung-ah. This is the way it has to end ... goodbye."

And with those last words, Kikwang walked away ... without turning back, not even once.

Frozen under the cold dark winter sky, she watched his retreating figure, her heart broken into pieces, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Hyosung started to hyperventilate. She felt pain. Hyosung pressed her fingers against her temples and started crying. Her heart was aching. Hyosung opened her eyes full of tears, "Why, Kikwang-ah ...? What did I do wrong ...?"

Hyosung shook her head, she couldn't stop sobbing, she covered her mouth with both her hands and fell to the ground on her knees. "He left me...he's really gone..." that was all Hyosung was whispering between her sobs.

"It's okay, Hyosungie. It's okay ..." she chanted silently, in between tears.

Snow started to fall softly around her as she stood there, still staring at the empty space where he just left not long ago. Shivering, she wiped her now dried teary cheeks and started to walk slowly towards the park's exit.

"You'll be all right, Hyosungie," she chanted again.

In hoping it'll make her feel better even though she knew it won't go away anytime soon. Clutching to her left chest while biting down her lips, so not to cry again, she softly hit it to calm down her broken heart. She turned around, staring at the empty space.

"Goodbye, Kikwang-ah ..."

With that, she walked away.