Chapter 27 "What do you mean by 'us'"?

Hey everyone! I haven't written an authors note in a while... sorry and your welcome? I'm just here to remind you that this story is coming to an end with around 5 more chapters and an epilogue. I do have a new story coming out in November and it's way better than this one (Better written, edited, and it's longer) ((TEACHER STUDENT LOVE STORY)) So make sure to fan :D

Xo AmySousa oX

                                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 “What do you mean by us?”

Recap:

 “Did they do anything to hurt you Alexandra?” The judge asked again.

“Hurt me?” I paused for a bit and looked at Justin. He had his hands in a fist and his jaw was clenched. I took a deep breath.

“No, they didn’t-” I couldn’t finish what I was going to say because I heard a loud noise and quickly faced the back doors that were now both completely opened.

Alex’s P.O.V

I didn’t even realize that I got up from my seat. I didn’t even realize that I was running towards those doors until my body collided with another one.

“Sam! You made it!” I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

“I’m so sorry Alex. There was traffic and-”

“Alexandra, please come back to finish your side of the story.” The judge said. I nodded and slowly made my way back as Sam sat down and looked shocked when he saw his parents.

“You may continue,” Judge spoke again and I nodded.

I was about to speak when I saw Linda looking at me. She mouthed “Do it for Sam” to me. I gulped and took a really long breath.

“That’s it. I’m not going to lie anymore. I’m sorry Mom, Dad, and especially you Sam.”

They looked at me shocked but confused. The judge just kept listening.

“I told everyone that they didn’t do anything but ask me for money but they did.” I saw Sam panic a bit but Linda held his hand tightly.

“Jacob punched me really hard and that’s when it started. They kept threatening my family and I so I told them to do anything to me but not to go near anyone I love. They kept hitting and kicking me and I eventually passed out. I woke up and most of my clothes were off. They kept punching and kicking me all over my body. They were going to rape me. They were probably going to kill us!” I screamed the last part while sobbing. I couldn’t hide it anymore; it was hurting my relationship with Sam.