Chapter 7*

The entire drive to school, Scott's been acting off. He was silent and shifty when he's usually letting Stiles talk his ear off. "Alright, that's it. What's going on with you Scott?" I ask. 

"I attacked Allison." Scott gawks at what came out of his mouth, and we all stop before the door. "In my dream I mean." 

I put my hand over my heart when I'm able to breathe again. "You had me worried for a second there, Scott. Though those dreams happen, especially when your biologically a predator. What's got you so worked up about it?" 

"We were on a bus and things got, well... you know," Scott trails off shrugging. 

"Intimately," Stiles replies. 

"Anyways, one second I'm kissing her, and the next second I'm dragging her down the bus by my teeth," Scott says. 

"So you killed her?" Stiles asks. 

We push past the school entrance. "I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before," Scott admits. 

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently," Stiles says. 

Thanks, Stiles, for that sexually frustrating mental image. "I-what?" Stiles questions. 

Scott smirks at me. My eyes go wide. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I ask. They nod. 

I walk over to the nearest empty locker and bang my head against it repeatedly. I feel hands on my shoulder, so I turn around. "If it makes you feel any better, some of those dreams were about you." He scratches the back of his neck. 

I open my mouth, but no words come out. I shut it again. No, that doesn't make me feel any better. Is he trying to flirt with me? "I- uh, sure." The heat in my cheeks feels like its burning the skin off my face. 

Before we can embarrass ourselves further, Scott begins to talk about our previous topic. His dream of attacking Allison. "A: I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B: never give me that much detail about you in bed again." 

"Noted. Let me take a guess here," Stiles starts. 

"No, I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out," Scott says. 

I raise my hand slightly. "It happens to the best of us from time to time," I admit. 

"You, not helping." Stiles points at me and then increases his walking pace to catch up with Scott. "Hey, come on. It's gonna be fine, alright? Personally I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." 

"Yeah not a class but maybe a teacher," Scott suggests. 

"Who Derek? Are you forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail? Let's not forget the game of death threat ping pong we've been playing with each other," I argue.

"Yeah I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus it felt so real," Scott admits. 

"How real?" Stiles questions.