Major Crime, Major Time

After I was back to normal, with normal strength, we all went to the police department, 

"Hello, how may I help you ladies out?" Evelyn took a deep breath as so did I. 

"We have something to confront" The lady looked at us like she was lost by what we meant. 

"Officer 330, we need some help at the front desk" We waited in the seats, the boys stared at us, I almost felt like they regretted every choice, every future thing they've ever had with us. 

Adryana walked through the doors, 

"Evelyn, Eevee, What are you two doing here?" 

"We're here to confront something" Adryana also looked at us lost. She told us to follow her to her office. 

"So what's it that you need to confront?" 

"You see, me and Eevee have this problem" Evelyn told Adryana.

"It's making us lose our friends"
"making them go crazy" I added.

"So we thought it was time to admit what we've done wrong" said Evelyn.

"We killed Juliette" I said quickly.

"and many others" Evelyn added.

"What do you mean by others?" Adryana asked.

"As in any other woman who has ever died by murder and you guy's have never been able to find the killer." Me and Evelyn said choppy.

After all the questions, all the paperwork, we finally got stuck into court. We had to admit "Guilty or not guilty?" for every woman we have ever killed. We got put into prison for 10 years. It's not fun, the food sucks and you just feel lonely.