Major Crime, Major Time

I woke up, it was 8:30 and I was in a hospital bed. I looked at my wrists and they we're stitched close. The nurse walked in, she looked very familiar than I saw her nametag, Ali. 

"You're awake, glad to find out you didn't end up in a coma because you lost a lot of blood." 

I looked to my left, Evelyn was in Josier's lap and they we're both still asleep. I looked to my right, and there he was, the man who almost killed me for killing his girlfriend. I looked down, I felt this was supposed to happen for a reason, I also felt I deserved it. I killed a person just because. I barely knew her, I just felt she was not the one. I looked over at Hannibal again, he was bruised, very bruised and was also still asleep if not in a coma. 

"Hey girl, how you feeling?" Evelyn asked, halfway scaring me to death, 

"I feel fine, hungry a little." "How much blood did I lose?" 

Evelyn answers, "The importance is not how much you lost but how much you had left over" "You only had 20% of blood left, any longer of bleeding out you would of died" 

"Honestly Evelyn, it would of been better for me" I answered 

"I'm going to get some food for you, you need it." 

I looked over at Josier, he was still asleep. I looked back over to Hannibal's side and the blind was closed I felt I had been separated, I couldn't handle it. I got up, touching the cold hospital floor, I caught my balance but almost fell. I slowly moved towards Hannibal, I barely had the strength but couldn't bear not being able to see him. I stood next to him, he was breathing. I slightly touched him, he was very warm. 

"Hannibal?" I ask for him very quietly, I must have tried a few times. By the fourth call, I heard him cough. I knew what I needed to do.

I had hurt this man before by killing his other girlfriends and we just made excuses. 

"She left, she's across the country, she was abducted" we made so many excuses, I was surprised he never caught on to it. The thing is, he wasn't the only one. We did it to Josier also. 

Girlfriend after girlfriend and they'd all disappear so quick. I heard a long beep and noticed Hannibal wasn't breathing, I had never been pulled away so quick. The room spinned and I was out, I forgot that Evelyn was going to get food and I used up the rest of my strength to get to Hannibal, to only get pulled away so much quicker. 

I woke up and found myself only to be in a courtroom, I was so cold. The judge kept asking me, 

"Guilty or not guilty?", 

"Guilty or not guilty?" I had no clue what to say. The floor started to sink under me, trying to bring me to a place I never thought I'd see. I walked backwards, only to trip and fall to the ground. I started to get pulled in, I did everything I could to fight back. 

Evelyn and Josier woke me, they didn't understand what was going on. 

"Evelyn, I know this sounds stupidly crazy, but we need to admit what we did" I said faintly.

"Nah bruh, I was already ahead of you." 

She told me that she told Josier and Hannibal what we had done to every girlfriend of theirs yesterday. I told her about my dream and she was shocked, we knew what we did wrong and knew it was time to admit it, all of it.