vii

yebin stood one metre from the edge. she waited for that person to come, but she gave up hope.

one more minute left

"this is it" she thought.

she took a step closer to the edge. thoughts and memories came across her mind, but she shook them off.

another step was taken. and an another one. just one more step and she'll drop from an eight metre building.

she took out her phone for the last time. there was no reply from that mysterious person. she sighed. she turned off her phone and puts it inside her pocket.

she closed her eyes tightly. her right leg hanging out, ready to fall. she clenched her fist

"goodbye world" she thought for the last.

"YEBIN!" a male voice was heard. she opened her eyes.

"yebin dont jump!" he called. she turned around to see him.

"seungcheol?"

seungcheol is the school's most beloved student. with his intelligence, good ettiquette and handsome looks, he can easily win over girls' hearts. his parents owns a really big and famous company so his family is damn rich. (lmao wat a chaebol aHAHAH)

honestly yebin had a small crush on him but it faded last year.

seungcheol went over to her grabbing her hand leading her to the school's courtyard.

"yebin please dont jump off a building like that. dont you know how precious your life is?" seungcheol said as they sat at the benches. yebin stayed quiet and looked down. tears fell from her eyes

"hey please dont cry" he wiped her tears off.

"from now on, tell me your rants and i'll listen to them okay?" he hugged her while patting her back.

they stayed like this for ten minutes. seungcheol continued comforting her while she told her complaints. choi seungcheol had definitely convinced park yebin.

seungcheol walked yebin home after that.

"thank you seungcheol, thank you so much" she whispered. she felt very thankful that she didnt attempt suicide. he saved her life.

seungcheol smiled widely, "see ya at school"

"yeah see ya" and he waved goodbye.

• • • • • •

a/n: triple update today!!!! bc camps and skool assignments and tests cRIES