xvi

parkyb: hav u arrived yet?

scheol: nope

parkyb: oh

scheol: look behind u

parkyb: huH?

yebin looked behind her. a tall, masculine figure with a cheeky smile standing infront of her.

"yebin" seungcheol smiled and hugged her immediately. yebin's eyes widened. her heart was beating like crazy as if it was gonna burst.

"yebin" he whispered her name as he continued to tightly hug her. he wanted to stay in this position forever. he was comforting her. seungcheol broke the hug and patted her hair.

"where's your belongings?" he asked.

"i'll show you the way" she led him to a small alleyway. yebin's stuff had only cardboard to protect it from touching the ground, since the ground was pretty dirty. seungcheol was horrified that yebin had to live here.

"yebin why didnt you tell me before?" he asked again with worry.

"well first, i had insufficient data to tell you" she explained, "and second of all i was too depressed to tell you or anyone abt this so i just had to live with it"

"but what if i didnt chase you up and didnt find out about this? would you have been able to survive?"

"eh yolo?"

"yebin!"

"okay sorry i didnt tell you earlier" she began swiping her hands in syncronisation with the music that is playing inside her head. (a/n: sORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY NAEGA NAEGA NAEGA NAEGA)

• • • • • •

a/n: hAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGYU AKA THE SNEEZE-GYU AKA LAMEGYU AKA THE VISUAL DREAM TREE AKA WONU'S LIFETIME PARTNER OHOH