Prologue

(A/N) So I figured I would do a little background story for each of our heroes. I do not own Legend of Zelda or Danny Phantom. All rights belong to their creators.

Link

Link is a goat herder in the village of Ordon, where he grew up. he is very skilled with a sword, and unknown to him, was born with the Triforce of Courage. That was before the moblin attack that caused his life to change forever. He initially started his quest to find his lost friends, but it became way more when he found out something special about himself. He was the legendary Hero of Hyrule. Clothed in the famous green tunic, he set off to defeat Zant, the Tyrant King of the Twilight Realm. Along the way, he meets a twili imp named Midna. She helps guide him through the Twilight, which was starting to invade Hyrule. In these clumps of Twilight, Link is mysteriously transformed into a wolf, another sign that he is the Hero. He restores light back to Hyrule, but is placed in a curse that keeps him in wolf form, even in the light. Soon after though, he seeks out the Master Sword, the blade of evil's bane. With it, he is freed from his curse. Finally, with the help of the Master Sword and Midna, Link is able to defeat Zant and then Ganondorf, who was lending Zant his power with a plan to be free once more. With the two villains defeated, Midna leaves the world of light, and breaks the only passage into the Twilight Realm. Meaning she is gone forever. Link was saddened, but he returned home to Ordon to live out the rest of his life.

Danny

Danny Fenton is a 14 year old boy with a secret. So secret, that only 2 people know about it; his best friends Tucker Foley and Sam Manson. Well, them and all the ghosts in the Ghost Zone. Danny is a normal teen who goes to Casper High. Every day is the same old, same old for him. Arrive late, get beat up by Dash, yelled at by Mr. Lancer, and, oh yeah, get attacked by a ghost. Yes you heard right, a ghost. Danny Fenton is also known as Amity Park's greatest hero; Danny Phantom. Meaning, Danny Fenton is a halfa. He's half ghost, half human. It all happened when his parents, Jack and Maddie Fenton, made a very strange machine. (Cue theme song XD) It was designed to be a portal into the Ghost Zone, the place where ghosts live. Now, his parents were out of the house one day when Danny, Sam, and Tucker went downstairs to check out the 'portal'. Danny's parents said it didn't work so Danny was okay with it until...he tripped over some wires and fell in. When he was standing up, he accidentally hit the 'on' button. There was a flash of white light and the next thing Sam and Tucker know, Danny stumbles out, not looking quite like himself. Looking in a mirror, he sees he now has snow white hair, and glowing green eyes. He gained the abilities of intangibility, invisibility, and flight. Now Danny struggles to keep Amity Park safe, while trying to keep his secret, and balance school and home with the help of his friends.

(A/N) OKAY! So there's the Prologue! Didn't think that it would turn out good...but yeah! So, this is my first story EVER and I've had this stuck in my head for a while so...tell me what you think! I accept all HELPFUL comments. Anyways, I should Chapter 1 up soon. (I hope) So until then...Bye!

*Hero-of-Ghosts has left the storyroom*