Chapter 10

(A/N) I'm back! Sadly, this is the second to last chapter and it's umm...kind of short...so enjoy! I do not own anything but the plot.

Danny stared at the beam. "That...was pathetic." He says, turning intangible and going through the floor. "But now, you will see why I'm still going. Because I will never. Become you." Danny flies up and punches Dan right in the jaw, sending him flying into the wall opposite the cell Link is trapped. "If it's possible, Link, you light want to cover your ears." At this, Dan's eyes widen. Link changes back and covers his ears, not wanting to have the enhanced hearing of a wolf.

"You wouldn't..." Dan started. "Oh, but I am." Danny then took a deep breath, and let out his most powerful ghostly wail. Dan was blown back and slammed into a wall, when suddenly, a ghost portal appeared behind him. He flew into it, but Danny could still hear his parting words. "This isn't the end. I've told you...I'm inevitable." When the last syllable was spoken, a note flew out of the portal, and it closed. Danny picked up the note and unlocked the cell Link was in. Exhausted, Danny changed back and collapsed on the floor, unconscious.

*****************************************************************************************

When Danny slowly came to, he was in a familiar room. "How did...?" He started to ask, but was interrupted. "One of my advantages of being part wolf is that I can warp with the help of Midna here." Link said, pointing at the imp, now classified as Midna. "We warped to the Spring and I carried you here." Danny sat up, when he felt something in his hand. He opened his fist and saw the note that had come out if the portal. He opened it and read it out loud.

"Danny, I thank you for your assistance in retrieving Dan Phantom, whether it was known or not. A portal to the Ghost Zone should open up near you sometime soon. You may come back now. All is as it should be. -C"

He looked up at Link. "Well, it looks like I'll be going then." He dropped his head in sadness. "It was nice knowing you." Link walked over and put his hand on Danny's shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll see each other again. I'm sure of it." He smiled and walked over to his room. Danny stood up with determination. "Thanks Link. I'll see you soon." He went ghost and flew outside, locating the portal that will lead him home. "I hope." He muttered, flying through the portal.

(A/N) Danny is going home! Well that was the Chapter 10. Sorry it was kind of short. I have a short epilogue and then the story will be over! Thank you all for reading! Comments are still welcome.

*Hero-of-Ghosts has left the storyroom.*