Fluffy Love

~Hello Doods! This is Enderlover300! And cressele! Yes, and cressele! This is our first story on our collab channel!*cressele pops in front of camera* MEROME. Are you ok up there? Yesh. *Pushes cressele outa way* TO DA STORY!

~Mitch's POV~

Today, me and Jason are going to the pet store. He's only going so he can help me. We walked in the store and right away I saw an adorable Fluffy. But he looked so scared. His little suit was ripped, his fur was madded and he was shivering. I walked up to the cage that was way too small for him, and knelt down.

"Hey little guy. Are you ok?" He shook his head furiously. I felt so bad for him.

"Ok. I'll take you home." He looked a bit happy and scared at the same time. I walked up to the girl and smiled.

"How may I help you?"

"I'll take the fluffy." I turned my head and saw Jason petting the fluffy who was sitting on ground now. It was so adorable.

"Ok that will be $200." I nodded and gave her the money. She gave me a collar and a leash. I took them and thanked her. I put the collar on him but left the leash off.

"Come on Fluffy. Let's go home."

~Hey it's Enderlover300! Yay finished chappie and love it! DONE! Ok cressele, TAKE IT THE HECK AWAY!