Hey, It's Jason's First POV ~ ImmortalHDsKitty

Meow meow! Hi people of the Kitten, Ender, and Drama Llama army! Aleks here, with... *insert drum roll here*

Jason's Point of view!

I'm gonna do my best to keep with the story so wish me luck!

:o

~Aleks

__________________________________________

~Jason's POV~

I yawned loudly, slowly waking up from a good night's sleep. I sat up and realized I was still at Mitch's house, on his couch. I scratched my head, lazily looking around what appeared to be the living room.

"I had the weirdest dream." I said out loud, as Mitch and Fluffy entered the room.

"About what?" Mitch asked. I jumped a bit.

"Well... Do you really want to know?" I asked, stretching the rest of my tiredness away.

I saw that both Mitch and Fluffy nodded excitedly, as if the were small children. I sighed, as a small smile appeared on my lips.

"Alright, I guess I could tell you." I said.

"Yeah buddy!!" Mitch yelled as he plopped down on the couch next to me, and Fluffy jumped up and sat on Mitch's lap.

"Okay so this is going to sound crazy, but in my dream, Fluffy talked like a person! And well, Mitch, you heard him. But here's the catch. After Fluffy talked, he ended up knocking you out cold. Then the rest was all fuzzy... With Jeffreys!" I explained.

"Dood that's crazeh!" Mitch laughed.

But something struck me as odd. I noticed as I was telling the story, Fluffy got quite tense, and looked at his paws as if something was up. Oh well. He's probably just as weirded out as I was when I had the dream.

RRRROOOOAAAARRR!

"Wow what was that?" Mitch asked. I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. Then I looked down at my stomach shyly.

"T-t-that was my t-tummy..." I mumbled. Mitch burst out laughing when I said that.

"WELL THEN," Mitch yelled, making me cringe slightly, "let's go feed the beast before it eats Jason!!"

Mitch then preceded to push me into the kitchen.

I swear this is going to be a long day...

__________________________________________

Hey sorry for the short chapter!

I just wanted yo finish, plush Kevin (GoldenBlackHawk) is streaming!!

And I heard they're reading smutty SCMAnex stories, and I don't wanna miss that!

Plus they read some of my friends stories and I missed it, and I dun wanna miss anymore!!