Brother V.S Lover

Ray:well tell me 

Yn;I...uh just was talking to prod

Prod:......yup bruh just talking

Ray:in a strip club?!?! I'm not fucking stupid Yn

Yn:fuck it I'm a grown woman...Ray yes I strip and it pays the bills well

Ray grabs me by my hair and drags me into the alley."Wtf is wrong with your dumbass!" he boast loudly.As I try to pull out of his grip I start telling him about his nephew...for the first time.Out of shock hr let's my hair go and backs up a little.

Ray:you have a 4 year old kid?!?!

Yn:yes...his name is Zayden

Ray:how come I didn't know how come mommy didn't know?

Yn:because ray he was a mistake! and mommy is taking care of him right now.I never wanted to be a mom but I'm glad he's here with me I love him

Ray:prod did you know?

Prod:........

Ray:I said Prod did you know!

Prod:look ray I found out two days ago

Ray puts his head in his hands and and is dead silent. As we all wait for somebody to say something I begin to walk away and then all of a sudden ray gets up and grabs me. He looks me in the eyes for a quick second then he pulls hsi hand up and strikes my face three times. I'M overwhelmed with his actions but i come back to reality and start to attack him. I start pulling his hair wishing he would stop hurting me. Prod gets up and pulls me away from him and says "ray you need to go...Now!" 

Prod:*helps yn up* are you ok

Yn:*holds face and nods*

Jalil:yo Yn!!! where tf is my son

Prod:wait that's Zayden real father?

Chase:*pulls Yn arm* no that's my son! Yn you better tell these motherfuckers the truth...Right fucking now!

Yn;.....

Hey reader's I wanted to say sorry for not updating for so long but High school is really kepping me busy and i wanted to let you guy's know i"ll be updating every other week on ALL of my stories So check the rest of them out and let me know how y"all fell about the story so far there's much more coming so for now COMMENT ON EVERYTHING Please! :)