Three

12pm

"How it went yesterday?"

"Stressful as fuck. You owe me big time."

"I can't believe he answered all the questions. Was he cute?"

"I don't know you should've asked on the paper. I gotta go, I'll see you later."

1:45pm

"Goodbye Mr. Cage"

"See you ladies next week."

My name is Tristan Cage. I'm the owner of Cage Corporation. My life has been full of up & Downs. Life changes as I got older. My parents came from Trinidad and we was living in Los Angeles till my dad walked out on us.

"Where to Mr. Cage?"

"Local grocery store."

I wonder what was wrong with Sage yesterday. Seemed a bit fragile. Or was she being submissive to me. She was very beautiful & soft-spoken.
5pm

Work has been a drag. So many people in an out. Thank God it dying down. Only an hour left.

"Hello"

"Hello......OMG Tristan"

"Ms. Johnson"

"Please call me um um..... Sage."

"Sorry."

"What are you doing here?"

"Here to get some things."

"Oh um um what are you looking for?"

"Strawberries & whip cream."

"Right thi... this way."

She looks so nervous again. Just like in the interview, hardly any words to say.

"Here you go."

"Thank you. We should hangout more often."

OMG...... not again. This is really starting to freak me out. Why did he wink at me when he said we should hang out.

6:30pm

Its raining so bad. I hate waiting for the bus. I hate when Dominique takes my car till hers get fixed.

"Sage get in it's me Tristan."

"Thank you."

8:30pm

"Thanks for ride."

"No problem. I know how you feel sitting in the rain."

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down on your left."

This condo so big. I guess that what happens when your pretty much a millionaire. It's almost like he came to my rescue.

"Excuse me Sage."

Soon as he says that I look in the mirror he only has a towel on. He so muscular. The things I want to do with him, but I'm not that kind of girl. My pussy is pounding wanting to feel the pleasure of him fucking me to the Max.

"I'll take you home once your ready."

"Thanks."

9:15pm

(The Weeknd- Acquainted)

"I appreciate the ride."

"No problem. Call me sometimes."

Sage so damn fine. I would fuck the shit outta her. That booty she got on her with that dark brown skin. Thick chocolate girl. Wonder if she got a boyfriend..... Let me slow my role. I can't be catching feelings for someone I hardly know, but damn baby girl fine as shit.