entering the mountain

Sorry about the late update
Let's start~~~

Yomna P.O.V

we went directly to 'TRAMINIA'.when we saw it far away.we were worried about where are we going to camp.it was 2:00am.after 2 hours,we arrived.Eman stopped and grabbed the map.she pointed at the map and turned towards a tunnel"that way"she yelled.we rode inside when we heard a beautiful voice singing the poem about the three murderous gates.

We stopped when a light appeared from the warehouse that the sound came from.The sound became louder. I wanted to grab the map from my backpack but I grabbed the letters instead of the map.Eman was in front of me.when I reached her.the map in Eman's hand started to glow.It had the same light from the warehouse. I looked at the warehouse again.when I realized that the old warehouse transformed to hagrid's hut!!!.

Eman P.O.V

I couldn't believe it.I know hagrid's hut.I'm sure that is hagrid's hut!this is AWESOME!!!.Hagrid came out.WAIT WHAT!I looked at him with wide eyes. I looked at yomna to see her standing. She was standing normally.Suddenly, yomna fell unconscious on the floor. I rushed to her side.I was so worried. Hagrid came, I felt his big footsteps behind me.He carried yomna on his shoulder."Don't worry,that usually happens"said hagrid.
When I saw hagrid I started thinking we are really close to hogwarts'I felt like I am going to pass away any moment'."I'm going with you. Actually,my hut was near Hogwarts"he said sadly"I know that" I replied."but,it is not now.it is over there".I nodded my head while saying "I see".'I thought he might help us'.

After a while in hagrid's hut

Yomna began to gain her senses.when she finally woke up. Hagrid put yomna in something weird that looked like a matriss beside his bed.
Yomna surprised both of us by jumping out of the matriss.she sat up quickly and looked around her and saw both of us. And started to act like a polite person.

Narrator P.O.V

Yomna asked Eman about what happened while she wasn't awake. Eman explained everything to her. Suddenly,hagrid broke the silence by saying"we have to hurry.my hut changes its place everyday.We will start our journey after we eat some of my delicious snacks"hagrid said happily.

Yomna P.O.V

"he said they are delicious,but they really don't look like that"I whispered in Eman's ear.Eman laughed"I think he heard that"she said. He offered us some.when I looked at the weird snacks. I spotted a chocolate that had looked like a frog.I tried to catch it but it jumped out of the basket.Eman chuckled.I glared at her when the frog jumped on Eman's hand. I burst out laughing.she really hates animals

I was so happy to see hagrid.he was angry about his hut."hagrid,what happened in hogwarts?.what's new?"
I asked.
"Sorry,but I don't know what to say.I didn't see Hogwarts for two months". He said sadly.then he started explaining what was the light we saw. It was from McGonnagall.she made one of the spells that made a light to guide us the right way.Suddenly, Hagrid's hut started shaking and hagrid shouted "it's changing its place. Let's get out of here!!!"and we leaved the hut quickly.

Eman P.O.V

We ran out quickly.Fluffy jumped at hagrid.I rushed behind yomna'I hate dogs' they are really scary. I felt so disgusted when Fluffy drooled at hagrid. I wanted to puke! How am I going to live those few days with fluffy!!!.
The hut disappeared.Hagrid looked very sad and said"let's start searching for it".I sighed.it will be a long journey I really want to go to Hogwarts. I started daydreaming when i felt a hand on my shoulder.I turned around to see hagrid telling me to be careful cause the floor might break.We left our bikes behind and stepped carefully.I took a step carefully I didn't notice that I stepped on a rock but luckily I was wearing a pair of sports boots.
We walked more and more.The straight rode we were taking came to an end.Now,we have to climb for about 15m. I grabbed 4 pairs of gloves and tossed two of them to yomna. "Wear them.we don't want to injure our hands,you know". She wore them. I wanted to give hagrid my spare gloves but I was sure they will not fit him.-_-
"Do you have any gloves"I asked him. "I don't need any gloves"he said proudly.I raised an eyebrow at that. "My skin is too way tougher than yours. Small rocks can't scratch me".I giggled at the way he was saying it.