BACK TO OUR JOURNEY 4 : THE WEIRD WEAPONS

sorry for making you waiting. but actually school is not helping!!!! we have final tests this week. but I will try to update next week.

lets start~~~

YOMAN P.O.V

I chose the road on the right side. I was scared , but after awhile I thought 'it is not that scary'. Suddenly,  I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was a skeleton!!!. I screamed loudly until my lungs gave up. I turned around to get a better look. I saw a group of ghosts. They looked like zombies. I ran really fast, trying to escape from the weird ghosts. The ground started shaking when they ran after me. I saw something glowing far away. I tried to run faster but my legs were shaking! I reached the glowing thing, It was a weapon *the one in the photo*

 I tried to run faster but my legs were shaking! I reached the glowing thing, It was a weapon *the one in the photo*

I grabbed it carefully. I don't want to cut my hand! I turned around to attack the ghosts. There were seven of them. I didn't know how to use it. I started swinging it in the air. When one of them came running towards me. I hit it by mistake. " This is how I can use it. sounds cool " I said to myself. Another one came with a fist aimed to my stomach. but I dodged and gave him a counter attack.

 mean a while EMAN P.O.V

I chose the path in the middle. After walking for a few minutes. I felt a cool breeze. I started walking faster when I remembered ' you will survive before sunset'. I heard a sound coming from the right side. someone was screaming. The weird noise stopped. 'I really like adventures' but my thoughts came to an end when the road behind me started freezing. Ice appeared under my footsteps. I shivered from the cool air. The ice started breaking the ceiling. I felt a small piece of ice on my neck. 'COLD'. I ran faster but stopped when small flames appeared in front of me. then it became a very big fire. suddenly, the fire raged. And now the fire is very scary!!!"ICE and FIRE. what on earth!!!" I grumbled. My eyes widened as I stepped on a rock that revealed a white sword. The blade was white,The hilt was white, and there was a ribbon on the end of it. 'everything was white'

*sorry the photo is not clear*

I touched it Unconsciously. and ice started forming on my hand. I tried to toss it. but it was useless. My wrist was frozen and I couldn't feel my fingers. I swung the sword to see ice floating from it. The ice melted in seconds. and stopped the fire. " WoW. lovely" I said. The ice in my hand melted. but I couldn't feel my fingers anymore.