Chapter 2

( hi sorry I have not update a long time so I hope you like it and plz read my other book ' don't leave me ' plz read it will mean a lot it because that was my first book I ever made so plz read it and plz follow me!!😃 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

~Darcy P.O.V~

I was at school then weird thing happen Zayn was not at school and for some reason I was sad that he was not here at school. Maybe because I kind of like him. It so weird because he beats me up and punch me how will I like him. But He will never like me because be call me worthless and he punches me. Whatever I had to go to class anyway. I was at my to class and I just can't even stop thinking about Zayn. I really do think I do like Zayn but I know Zayn does not like me he punch me and hit me he will never like me he hate me that why he always bully me i said my self.

~ Zayn P.O.V~

We were done packing the house. I was really sad for some reason. I wonder is because I going to miss Darcy. But I bet she hates my gusts she will never like me I hit her punch her in the face and kick her she will never like me I said crying for some reason. Then my mom walk up to me than ask me if I was ok then I told her that I like this girl her name is Darcy and I wanted to tell what really felt and I can't because we are moving I told her crying. Then she told me that some people say that if it comes back it is meant to be and if it doesn't it was never meant to be. Then she kiss my cheek then left. I wonder to my self what happens if she doesn't come back. Then I thought to myself maybe it never meant to be.

~Darcy P.O.V~

School was over then I got to my room then started to do my homework then after that I wonder to myself why did Zayn not come to school. Maybe he was sick or something. Then after that my mom walk in then tell me that we were moving tomorrow.

"Why" I ask her.

"It because my work honey that is why we have move." she told me before she told me to start packing. I thought I was about to see Zayn tomorrow but I guess not. I just can't believe we were moving. For some reason I started to cry. Maybe because I was going to miss Zayn. After that I started to pack.

~Zayn P.O.V~

We just got to our new house it was pretty good. I just wish that I could of tell Darcy I really Like her. After that my mom said to come for dinner. Then I went to eat dinner. After that I was going go to my room but my mom stop me and said

"you should go outside and meet some of our neighbors"

she said to me.

"Fine"

I said to her. After that I went to see some of my neighbors.

~ Darcy P.O.V~

I just finished eating dinner then after that my mom told me that to go see some of our new neighbors. Then i went out to see some of my neighbors. Guess who I saw................................

=======================

(Hope you like it and plz comment what did you think about it and plz vote and follow me and sorry about the short chapter😔😃)