SeoYoon

Hyo

What? Oppa? Aigoo Kai, you're still not contented that Suzy, also kiss you and now that Yuri, how about me were not separated yet, you're still my boyfriend and I'm still yours... I was at the rooftop all alone....

Sunny

"Maknae, Yoona, have you seen Hyoyeon?" I asked the two of them since only the two of them is in the practice, "ani, unni" Seohyun, "wae unni, is their something wrong?" Yoona asked, "aigoo that Yuri, made Hyoyeon disappear also Kai" I said in angry tone, "ahh, Yuri unni? She is Kai's step sister,  Yuri's omma and Kai's abba got married" Seohyun said then I was shocked, "ehh?! So you mean that two are siblings?" I asked, "yeah, it's been two years they've become siblings" Yoona, "and also Kai-oppa take good care of her dongsaeng" Seohyun, "and that is no other than Kwon Yuri" Yoona continued, "so you mean they don't have any special relationship?" I asked, "ani, they have" Yoona said, "they're siblings remember? brother-sister" Seohyun, "I-I mean like having an a fair" I said, "no they don'y have except for being siblings" Yoona said, aigoo Hyo doesn't have to worry about, she need to know that truth..."kkamsahmida" I said then I run off to find Hyo...

Kai

I was looking for Hyo, then somethings came up from my mind then I went to the rooftop. When open and enter the door I see Hyoyeon, was standing and looking the view, "whoa, it's so nice and refreshing in here" I said and do some stretching while starring at Hyo, but the thing is she never looked at me, so decided to go near to her, "yah, is this the place you'll go to relieve yourself?" I asked smiling, but then still no answer. What if I'll hug her so that she'll talked to me, I walked simply to her back and hug her, "Hyoyeon-ah" I said while hugging her, "what are you doing?!" She said with anger and try to escape the hug, but she never escape "Hyo, let's be like this for a moment I have something to tell you" I said and she stop moving, "then speak" she said calmly, "I know youre jealous of Yuri, I know it cause I saw how you looked at her with that angry glare" I said, "hmm! Jealous? Why shouldn't I? First that day after that night we kissed, I saw you kissing Suzy with my two eyes, even Sunny saw it" she said seems so angry, "but that was only an misunderstanding, I've never kissed her back" I explained, "second at the same day that night, Suzy went to my room and told me that their is a girl on top of you" she said still angry, "wait that girl? Whoa she seems so hot and..." I said but I couldn't continue when she again start moving, "let go of me" she said, "but I never do something to her, because I know there's one person that I could make a great family and that was you" I said still hugging her, "and lastly, now that Yuri girl, you seems so happy with her"  she said, "ahh, Yuri? She so cute, sexy, and charm, how could a guy not like her" I said but then, she push me by her elbows which made her go, then she turned around and slap me, and start to walked away, "Hyo, its not what you think, Yuri.....(she continue walking until she's gone) my step sister" I said, aigoo Kim Jongin what have you done?....

Sunny

I was looking for Hyoyeon, to tell her the truth and I'm glad to see her, "Hyo, I have something to tell you" I said calling her, "if it's about Kai, just don't say a thing" she said and continue walking, but I stopped her by saying, "Yuri, is not Jongin's someone, Yuri is Jongin's step sister" I shouted then finally she stopped then I go near to her, "what did you say?" She asked, "Yuri, is Kai's step sister" I said again, "step sister? How?" She asked again, I was gonna tell her the truth but then Kai, suddenly speak up from our back. "Yul's mother is married with my father, which made us to be siblings" Kai's said with a smile on his face, "maldo andwae" Hyo replied....

#happy_reading