Blood is ticker than water.. chapter 4

Your p.o.v.
Shit! You didn't went to far right?! Panic starts taking over as you look at the pinkhaired figure you're bearing. Just as you want to call for help, the dragonslayer opens his eyes. Two black eyes looked up to you. Two red lips formed a goofy smile. Relived you smile back. As natsu gets back on his own feet the crowd cheers. After a minute the sound dies as most of them realized that they lost money. A smal giggle escapes your lips as you see them in a heated disscusion about getting your money back. As soon as the sound reaches natsu's ears he laughs with you. 'nee (y/n)?.." he ask with his goofy smile 'yess natsu?' you say between your giggles. God it feels good to laugh again. Especially after all of that.. NO (y/n) don't you dare think of that! Not now.
Before you can get caught up in a down going spiral natsu says 'you're crazy strong! But i'm going to beat you! Fight me again!' this causes you to start laughing even louder. Geesh this guy doesn't know to give up does he! 'well thank you for the offer natsu, but i don't really feel like it.. I mean we littarly just fought.' the goofy grin turns into a (playfull) frown. Until he appearently has an idea 'then we'll fight later! I'm going to train for it right now!' he says while starting to run away. All you can do is laugh at his childish enthusiasm. 'yeah that is natsu' a female voice says. As you turn arround you are face to face with the blond celestial spirit. She smiles apologaticly. You smile back.

Just as you were about to turn around and finally go home, a male voice calls you. You look arround to see who it is. The ice-wizard was walking towards you with a jalous juvia behind him. 'But hey (y/n).. you wanna spar with me? I have maker magic too and..' before he could end his sentence you turn arround 'umm.. sir.. your...' you try so say, but cana beats you to it 'HEY GRAY! your clothes!' gray freaks out and runs off to find his clothes with juvia behind him *cough* drooling *cough*

That's when you spot master coming your way. 'That was a great fight! you are the name of s-class worht!' the croud of guildmembers arround you seem to agree and cheer when erza tick on you shoulder. 'Those were some exelent sword skills (y/n)' This causes your cheeks to become the same colour as her hair. 't-thanks erza' you mutter out. 'But master' erza says while turning to him 'Since (y/n) didn't do the test, she/he needs to be trained in order to truly be on s-class level.' the master seems to think about it and agrees. That when she turns to you. 'If it is okay with you, i'll train you since we are both sword fighters.' you nodd 'okay then! i'll see you tomorrow here at 8 a.m. to start our training. i look forward to it' she says with a smile. After that she spotts what you guess is strawberry cake and she runs after it. You decide to call it a day and go home to sleep and rest before your training. Just as you were finally about to leave you are stopped again. This time by the white haired s-class wizard, mirajane. 'Already leaving (y/n)?' she asks in a kind voice. 'Yeah' you answer 'i'm really tired and want to go rest before my training tomorrow' 'Ow yeah shrimp' two male voice say at the same time. You turn arround to see both gajeel and laxus behind you. 'Who is your trainer' laxus asks with a smug grin. you're guessing he thinks he's it. You also see the biggest part of the guild staring at you as your cheeks heat up. again. 'it's erza' in a immediat respond silence fills the spot as their faces are filled with fear and ,what you gues is, pity. Why would they pity you? you got your answer from the fire head himself.'(y/n)... i'm sorry....' he says with a face filled with regret. 'Our thoughts are with you..' you hear gajeel say. Confusion is writting across your face. Master explains:'erza is crazy strong. She is a good teacher, yet.....she also doesn't get holding back' you see juvia and lisanna nodd in agreement. The entire guild agrees and starts telling all kind of horror stories. You feel your self turning white. Really?... What the hell did i get myself into tomorrow. You finally manages to slip into your doorm as you lay on your bed. You're so tired that you fall asleep immidiatly. The last clear thought you have is: How are you going to survive tomorrow?.