Blood is thicker than water.. chapter 2

Third persons p.o.v.
A little raven haired child drags his father towards the big group of people that stands in front of the fairy tail guild. For those who live in the city already know what's happening: there is a fight! Probally the well known salamander vs one of the guilds s-class wizards.
The boy, who wears the fair tail mark(it is romeo btw), manages to slip through the group of people and sees his idol ,natsu, all ready in fighting pose. The entire guild surounds him. Even laxus and gajeel have come to look at natsu-nii's fight. He wonders who natsu's component will be? Maybe gray? He sees gray standing a few meter away from natsu with juvia at his side. Juvia is giving death stares to lucy who is standing at the other side of gray. Lucy just answers with that she is NOT a love rival and that only causes juvia to stick to gray. Gray , who is also trying to get loose from the clingy juvia, is saying things like: you can't win fire-head.. use your ashbrains for once in your life and just stop. In which natsu reacts with: ha! I will win this!
Than.. mabye natsu is going to fight gajeel? The mentioned dragon-slayer was standing next to the group of exceeds that was standing behind natsu. He joins the discusion saying:'give it up salamander... you ain't gonna win' and ends it with his signature geehee. Before natsu can come up with a witty remark and cause another fight, the blue haird solid script mage steps in. 'Gajeel leave natsu alone' says levy. Panther lily nodds and gajeel grumbles something that is inaudible. Well if it isn't gajeel who natsu is going to fight then... mabye it's erza?
The mentioned red head appears next to the group with a piece of strawberry cake. That's when gray finally manages to escape juvia's embrace but the bumps into erza which causes her to drop her cake. Erza's eyes turn dark and she gets a dark aura arround her. Gray gets scared as he looks at erza. Before he can act he's punch three meter away and he's unconcious. His soul is slipping out of his body and Juvia runs towards him and tries to catch his soul.

Well it isn't gray, gajeel or erza.. Mirajane doesn't fight that often anymore.. Gildarts is with cana drinking so he isn't natsu's apponent either.. The crime socèrie isn't in town so natsu can't fight against cobra or jellal.. then who could it be? elfman? no... that isn't likely.. mabye he's fighting laxus again? The said lighting dragon slayer was no where in sight, yet that wasn't something strange. Laxus never came to watch a fight since he finds them boring. Romeo starts to wonder who is going to fight natsu, when the master appears next to him. he decides to ask. 'hey master?....' 'yes romeo?' 'who is natsu-nii going to fight?' a sudden laugh escapes master's mouth. romeo and the other guild members ,who had gatherd arround master too because they wanted to know the exact same thing, send him a questioning look. 'Natsu is going to fight (y/n) Our guild newest s-class wizard' answers a strong voice behind them. As soon as the croud had fully turned arround, their mouths fell wide open. Laxus and the raijins came to watch a fight! They never do that! this must be an epic fight!

'New s-class wizard?' gildarts and cana came back from drinking and decided to take a look at the fight everyone is looking forward to. 'yes she/he became that today when she/he returned to the guild' answers a white heard girl with a gigantic muscular white haired guy behind her. 'Really lisanna?' is the question of a small blue haired dragon slayer. '(y/n) was his/her name, right?... i have never seen her/him in the guild before' says a small white exceed. 'What kind of magix does she/he have?' asks romeo. Everyone gives questioning looks at each other. Nobody seems to know.

That's when team natsu jumps in. 'Hey gramps' says natsu 'What kind of magic does she/he have?'
A small giggle escapes masters mouth. he slowly turns to the said dragon slayer and his mouth turn into a smirk. 'I have no idea' is all he manages to say before laughing his ass off. Everyone looks confused and a little worried towards natsu. If his opponent's magic is unkown, will he at all be able to win? will he give up? But obviously that is something natsu would never do. Instead a goofy smile spreads across his face. 'Unkown s-class magic hè? Alright! I'M ALL FIRED UP!' he says, while screaming the last part. He already spitts fire. Erza and lucy hit him on his head. 'Baka' they both say. 'Don't cause any damage before the fight has even begun!' with natsu's only respond being: 'I'M GOING TO DEFEAT A S-CLASS WIZARD!!' 'eh...... natsu?' romeo says 'how can you defeat someone who isn't here?' nastu looks suprised/ in shock and doesn't seems to respond anytime soon. 'Mirajane is bringing her/him right?' is erza's respond. 'She/he should already be here' says master. 'i'll go get her/him' is the last thing laxus says before walking toward the guild.. The rest exchanes worried glances: poor (y/n)..