Chapter Two

"Good Morning!" I greeted with a smile as soon as I enter class. It's been a month since I've started school, last week I introduced her to my two best friends. I invited Tiana to go out shopping at Harajuku with my two Best Friends from Middle School. We plan on meeting each other at the Harajuku Station just right in front of Takashita Street, when we finally arrived at Harajuku, my two best friends were waiting at Mc Donalds because they haven't eaten their lunches.

We had so much fun during the afternoon until night, we shop new cute clothes from our favorite brands SWIMMER, Funktique, Party Baby, & HEIHEI the local Japanese brand. And as soon as we rest from a long day of shopping and window shopping we went to another street right across Takashita, we saw the new Harajuku café that everyone was talking about KAWAII MONSTER CAFÉ. The interiors were exquisite and very bold it was very much the signature café of Harajuku all cutesy and creative, the founder was the well-known Sebastian Masuda. It was time to go back home and we all said our good bye and ride on separate trains.

"I had so much funtoday, I never thought that we could visit the cute café in Harajuku, the waitresses were stunning! It's like they were cosplaying cute fluffy aliens from another dimension." Tiana said excitedly, she was so hyper because she ordered 3 smoothies and ate a lot of Crepe, she didn't spend much buying her money on clothes but rather food.

"The food we ordered was really yummy, especially the colorful pasta, that was bombalicious!"

"You know, if you keep on eating too much food, you'll get fat."

"It's okay, since it's a Sunday. Sunday is basically my cheat day, I can eat a lot of food for just this day. Tomorrow I'm going back to my diet, no worries."

So that's what happened last week Sunday.

I and Tiana were hanging out in the school roof top at Lunch Time, I cooked my own lunch in the Morning and Tiana's lunch looks really tasty because it was prepared by her favorite chef in her house hold. "You have your own chef? Like seriously girl, do you have your own private jet? Do you basically just can go shopping to Paris back and forth in different places?"

"Chill Girl, yes we have a chef but the Paris thing and going to different places..."

"Oh" I paused awkwardly.

"Well, I do have a private Jet, it's my family not mine specifically. But we own it, for my dad and mum on a business trip or a family trip for us to use."

I noticed Tiana is wearing the cute Hair Clip we bought in a cute store we found just beside the Station in Harajuku.

And then it's time to go back inside and it started to get warmer by the weather and Spring will soon fade and the next season will be summer. Tiana invited me to her place on the Weekend and after that an unexpected encounter happened to me that I will never forget.