Chapter One

I think I should write a story it all began here...

It was a bright cold day in April,

That's when the time cherry trees blooms around the city. I woke up early for I am preparing in the first day of my High School. I am a freshmen in Sakuraba University. My school offers a lot of fine arts and architecture programs for us to prepare to our university course, I entered this school because it's just near my home and I can just walk, I don't need to ride a train and spend a lot of money because I don't really like spending that much and I happened to find a part-time job. My dream is to be an Interior/Fashion Designer in New York. Oh! I almost forgot. My name is Rin Fukuoka. I am half Korean and has a little bit of Filipino "Kastilla" Blood, or Filipino-Spanish. My Father is pure Japanese she married my Mother which she is Korean-Filipino-Spanish because my grandmother who is Filipino-Spanish married my grandfather who is pure Korean. My mother was born in Seoul, Korea but moved in the Philippines when she was 7 years old. She can speak different kinds of Languages because she enrolled into a Chinese School while she was in the Philippines. She met my Father when she was in a University in the Philippines, my Mother was a major in Fashion Design and my father studied Mechanical Engineering, that's how they met. Soon years went on they graduated, move in to Japan and got married, they had a happy life until My Elder sister came and my brother and then me. We are a family of five and I am the youngest among the three siblings. My sister will be graduating next year spring, she is major in Advertising Arts, and my brother is still a University student and is Major in Architecture.

I studied hard just to enter this school that is not in the same University my elder siblings are enrolled they have to ride transportation or live in a dorm in the University they currently right now. In my school I never really expect that all of the people here are elite. I'm just a simple girl that likes anime, manga, subculture Fashion and I secretly cosplay (I know how to sew, and I love to become one of my favorite characters) and every Sunday I go to Harajuku and hangout with my best friend Erina Takizawa, and Yuuki Hashiro. We've been best of friends since Primary School but everything changed because we now go to different schools but we still contact with each other every now and then. Erina is the girly type, she loves Fashion like me, she's a book lover, and she has that Bitchy Princess personality, she really loves to debate and when she sees or meet a handsome boy she starts to get shy but in the inside she'd be all crazy. Yuuki is the sporty type she really loves math, she has her own punching bag in her room whenever she is pissed off by a person she'll just use it. She beat up a guy that almost harassed us, we called the police after that and Yuuki's mom came in to the police station and lectured Yuuki how dangerous it was trying to be the hero and everything, she was grounded for a week, which was fine I guess, at least we can visit her house after classes and do our homework together. Erina brought a cake, the cake had different flavors so we ate all of it! It was really delicious, my favorite was the Mango-Ichigo cake. 

Anyways, so yeah let's go back to the present. In my school, I'm really shocked that I don't know anyone here even though it's just near my house, I'm guessing because it's a private University and has a lot of amazing facilities it has a Pres School until College that's why it's a University. We are not allowed to enter the College grounds because it has strict rules, some of the grounds are close and prohibited for us to enter because it is only allowed when it is the school cultural festival when we can go to the grounds that can be accessed to the public or you have a sibling or a relative when you can enter the ground. It goes like this. My school owns a Mountain, I have to walk two blocks and I can see it, the name of the school is Sakuraba University it's named like that because the mountain has a lot of "Cherry Tree = Sakura" and there is a Train Station that goes to the University and students can ride it for free no need to pay-- and going to the School Building Facilities you either ride the school train or use your own private vehicle going to the Main Entrance in a long road full of trees for student who use their cars when you reach the half of the road it is divided by three roads. Left Road is the Pres School or Elementary Road, Middle Road going Up Hill goes to the Middle School and High School the left road has a tunnel and going to an Uphill is the University College Ground. But not to worry since the school has a rail road system to those students who are going up, it loops from the Mountain anywhere else as long it's just the University. And there are a lot of train track and tunnels. Also, the school is really expensive and the school offers a lot of courses it is one of the Biggest Number 1 University in Japan. I heard the teachers are so insane and strict according which subject to take. Good thing I passed the entrance exam. I took the Architecture exam it was different among the rest because my High School already has the thing when we enroll in High School according to the rules you have to choose your future goals what to take after you graduate in High School mine was different because I wanted to add Architecture and Interior in my entrance exam I have to draw and match shape like objects and some math with it and you have to be good in English. Since I was raised by Mother and Father who live abroad and I don't have a problem with English at all because mom mostly speaks English in half of her life, but she speaks straight Filipino, Korean, & Japanese, I think she already forgotten how to speak Mandarin Chinese because it's been a very long time already.