Minecon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

'Ah shut the fuck up alarm, I'm awake!"I said while punching the wrong button, fuck you snooze! *BEEP BEEP BEEP* GOD!' I yelled.

'Ugh its six fucking A.M, at least me and Emily get to go to minecon this year.' I said grumpily

"I need to go wake that lazy girl up now...' I said.

*jumped from my window to hers*

I started knock on her window when she opened it,

'HAZEL ITS FUCKING SIX IN THE MORNING WHAT DO YOU NEED!?! she scream, 'O SHIT WE HAVE MINECON GET READY!' She yelled

'Emily, I am' I said pointing at myself.

She did the 'O' face and facepalmed.

*mental faceplam*

'Otay so gwet ready and meet my at my car otay?' I said in a baby voice.

'OTAY MUDDER!' she said in a weird voice that was hard to understand, never underestimate Emily, she can be talking normally then be talking hawian with a pancake on her head the next second, you never know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*on the airplane*

'EMILY CALM THE PURPLE ALIEN DOWN! I said annoyed.

'ARE WE DER YET ARE WE DER YET ARE WE DER YET!' She's been saying this for five hours.

'EMILY SHUT UP WE HAVE ANOTHER THREE HOURS UNTIL WE GET TO SPAIN OKAY! NOW STOP OR I'LL TAKE NIALL FROM YOU!' I threatened.

'Oh shit your serious aren't you.' She said not even asking.

'You bet.' I said with an evil laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*at minecon! FINALLY GRACE*

"Now Hazel, we're not going to fangirl when we see Jason okay?' She said.

'I'll try, it isn't my fault he's hot...' I answered.

'Seriously, were not going to hyperventilate here okay!?!' She said reassuringly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'NEXT!' Jason yelled.

'Shit Emily I'm going to faint.' I said

'No your not, your not a fangirl like a directioner okay!?!' She said.

'Okay!' I said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*skip to Jason.*

After talking for about five minutes I got to my crush Jason.

'Hi! I'm a big fan of you-y-yours.' I said stuttering.

'Hazel STOP HES JUST A FUCKING NORMAL GUY OKAY!?!' Emily yelled embaresing me.

'Umm I see, call me later.' He said slipping a piece of paper in my pocket.

*I fainted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! yes its true, I wish I was hazel, what can I say, Jason's hot lol.

But, I will continue to write, even though my grandfathers dying, I'll continue to live my dream as a writer. I've always wanted to be one. So yeah, I guess this is my start of life.

<3 you guys, and PS IM NOT A DIRECTIONER!