Chapter 11.

(IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! SCHOOLS BEEN BUSSEH AND I HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK!)

Its been a few months since we decided to adopt a child and move. And we've just now got enough money to move. This is going to be one crazy life...

"Ja! when are we moving again!!?" i yelled while doing my hair in the bathroom.

"Ummmm in three days, wait no, two days. wait bluuu i was right three days!" he yelled making me laugh.

"Dakota!?" i yelled

"WHAT!?" he said

"Are you staying here or what?" i said peering out the door

"Meh i'll move sometime else" he answered

"what ever! you're going to be so lonely without my awesomeness" i said pointing to myself.

"Yeah whatever, i wont miss you lunatic!" he said leaning against his doorframe.

"Hmmmph" i said crossing my arms over my chest and fake crying.

"Dokota! don't make da baby cry!" Jason yelled from downstairs.

"HEY!" i yelled obviously offended

"Calm down and eat baconnnnnn!" Jason yelled jumping up the stairs

"w-why d-do you h-have a b-baby i-in your h-hands!?" i laughed "wait.....WHY DO YOU HAVE A BABY!!!!?"

"I thought you said you wanted to adopt one" he said while the baby grabbed his ear "ouuuch stop it!" he yelled at her.

"Sorry i guess i thought you went and got a girl pregnant or something" i said grabbing the baby.

"and by the way you hold a baby like you'd hold an injured cat, not by his or hers arms" i said to him

"Whoops?" he said shrugging.

My god, he will be the end of me.

(how about this filler chapter?) ill make more tomorrow im REALLY busy)