Chapter 3

I wake up at 3:07 and hear someone whisper my name. I don't know who, so I get up and look around, but no one is around except for my sleeping family. So, I think it was just in my head so I go back to bed.
I wake up at 11 to Izzy throwing a cat on my head and giggling as she runs away.
"Haha, very funny" I moan.
I walk down the stairs to a note that Becky wrote,
"Hey Kiddo's, I'm heading to the store to get some paint and our carpets ordered. Be back soon, behave and do your chores."
Ok, this is easy. I vacuum and sweep the floors. Izzy washes and dries the dishes, washes the clothes and wipes the mirrors.
As, I finish I go to my room and re-watch AHS: Coven for the 4th time as I eat popcorn. After awhile, Becky gets home and we do the walls. My room is finally done and my decorations are done. I walk into Izzy's room and see a wall full of Black Veil Brides posters.
"Becky said the floors will be done tommorow, your picking a black carpet, right?"
"Yes" Izzy says with a dull tone in her voice.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing!"
I leave it at that. I know better than to mess with Izzy. She probably doesn't want to go to school. I don't blame her, she was so popular in our old school.