Chapter 5

Izzy and I were walking through the woods around 8 pm and we felt as if something was wrong. The birds aren't chirping, the trees aren't rustling, the wind isn't howling. Just silence.
    We went to our fort and we saw a pentagram drawn on the walls. We screamed as we heard the radio singing "Children, have you ever met the bogeyman before? Hush, Hush, Hush here comes the bogeyman."* We start running. We are absolutely terrified. We run for the bridge and we see children on the bridge.
    We turn around and start running for the woods. We keep running and running. Finally, we reached our house. We run into the house, exhausted from the running. We run up to Izzy's bedroom, lock the door and that's all we can do because Becky's shopping. We are now in Izzy's room that looks much less creepy with blue walls. We both look at the mirror, which literally got a pentagram drawn on it 5 seconds ago while we were watching it.
    I feel as if I don't have control. Izzy and I walk up.to the mirror staring at it, fascinated. All of the sudden, our reflections are starting to rot. I want to run away, but I can't.

I see black...

*Hush, hush, hush here comes the Bogeyman By: Henry Hall