Chapter 4

I wake up again at 3:07 hearing my name but I ignore it and go back to sleep. When I wake up, I tell Izzy about my dream and she says its been happening to her too. How creepy. I go downstairs and ask Becky why the town is called "New Salem" and she says its because a rumor that when the Salem Witch Trials happened, witches fled, and came here.
Izzy and I were creeped out, but we had to go to school. We went to school, went to our classes, and got picked on. The only person in the school that liked us was the History teacher.
We kept waking up at 3:07 every morning then waking up and get picked on everyday. We had enough. We decided to get homeschooled.
Izzy and I hung out a lot, we found a spot in the woods where we would hang out so we bought wood, and made a fort. It was the only relaxing place. Becky bought us electric items so we could build an outlet and listen to music.
Izzy and I would hang out at the fort until 8 and go on the creepy walk through the woods. On our way back through the woods, we thought we saw a creepy boy standing on the bridge crossing the crick and we got so scared that we ran back to the house in fear.
Izzy went into my room and we talked about what happened. Then we went to bed. She decided to sleep on my floor so we were close.
Izzy and I both woke up at 3:07. We were panicked and we checked the clock and the hands weren't ticking, it just stopped at 3:07. We were terrified because for the first time, we kept hearing voices. We looked out the window and saw a group of boys outside our house. We were scared so we went to Becky downstairs and locked the door. We woke her up and told her what happened and she called us crazy.
"Then look for yourself!" Izzy exclaimed.
Becky walked towards the door, and opened it. No one was outside. Izzy and I thought we were crazy.
We couldn't even sleep anymore. We started staying up until we couldn't anymore. We would listen to music, make jokes, pick on Donald Trump.
When we did this, the voices stopped happening.