i

"Like the North star, you're my guiding light as I sail into the night. Even though I'm alone I know everything will be alright." -Heather Hurt.  

A girl with good intentions. A boy with bad intentions. Two polar opposites. Yet, they are the faces of the men and women's division. The Authority decides that mixing these two will be the greatest thing to happen. Or so they thought. What happens when the face of the women's division and the face of the men's division are put together for a storyline that they can't get out of?

OC x Dean Ambrose

i suck at descriptions. so, therefore, i am sorry if you are disappointed with what you're about to read from here on out...

- - -

"One, two, three! Ring the bell!" announced the referee. The bell was struck three times, signalling the end of the match.

Zoe Beckham stood tall and proud before the whole WWE world, as she loomed over Eva Marie's body. "Here is your winner by pinfall, Zoe!" Lillian Garcia announced in to the microphone.

The fans jumped out of their seats and applauded her on the win. She smiled widely and waved back at them, thanking them for their support.

Life is great. Life is good. That is, if you know how to live it to the fullest.

Zoe exited the ring and went to the back where the locker rooms were located at. As she was approaching the women's locker room, she was tackled in to a hug by none other than Sasha Banks. "Hey! You did great out there! Congrats on the win." she said. Zoe laughed and thanked her.

"Thanks." said Zoe.

Sasha and Zoe entered the women's locker room and it wasn't empty, of course. The Bella Twins sent glares directed to the both of them and resumed back to talking with each other. Charlotte regarded the duo with disdain as she went back to admiring the Women's Championship. As for Paige, she smiled and slightly waved. Zoe smiled and waved back at Paige, too. "Congratulations on your win tonight, Zoe." Paige said.

"Thanks." Paige nodded and returned talking to Alicia Fox.

Zoe sighed in content and went to sit on a bench. Sasha sat next to her and both just looked around at everyone there, in the locker room. "Isn't it crazy? I remember when I sat behind the T.V. screen watching my favorites like Eddie Guerrero and The Undertaker. Now, I'm working here where they worked at before?!" Sasha laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. I can see where you're coming from, from all of this. It's weird, but cool at the same time. You know?" Zoe nodded. "I know, Sasha." Sasha and Zoe continued to laugh, talk, cry, and scream when their weird conversation, I guess that is what you would call it, was interrupted by Paige.

"Hey Zoe. I honestly hate to be a bother, but Stephanie McMahon came by and asked for you to go and stop by the office. She said it's urgent."

Zoe nodded with knitted eyebrows. "Oh. Okay. I'll go and see what she needs. Thanks Paige." Paige nodded and uttered a 'you're welcome', then walked away. Sasha turned to look at her friend, eyebrow raised, and asked, "What did you do, Zoe?" Zoe shrugged her shoulders.