Chapter 4 My Birthday:

I woke up to hear weird talking noises "Happy birthday my mom and friends screamed "thanks I said surprised and a little scared cuz they yelled and it startled me Melanie was shooting confetti my mom gave me a cupcake and ghiadyn had one of those noise blowers or whatever you call them I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and opened my presents from my friends they got me 12 New magazines with pics and posters of Justin I said thank you and gave them a big hug so this what mom meant for special day last night can't believe I forgot my birthday i had soo much on my mind I opened presents my mom got me again there were more magazines of Justin Bieber all different though and there were 2 more I opened them and saw jb tickets and his meet n greet tickets I screamed on the top of my lungs and gave her a big bear hug I'm pretty sure I squeezed the hell out of her but I let go my friends said they were going to and they helped out with the gifts I gave them another big hug they like Justin bieber as much as I do I looked at the tickets to the concert was in a few weeks or days I was so happy I was in tears happy tears and not depression tears for the very first time "hey we should go to the mall to get our outfits Melanie said "good idea I said wiping the tears from my eyes as they fell down I went upstairs and got washed up and dressed me and my friends left my mom wasn't going to the concert or shopping with us she doesn't really care that much about Justin bieber as much as me and my friends even the family of beliebers combined.