Chapter 11 Why Are You Still Here:

"You have a beautiful voice I heard a voice said it sounded so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it then the person walked over to where I was I could see him from the corner of my eye I wasn't looking directly at him because I was sooo embarrased no one ever said that to me I felt a finger under my chin and lifted my face up to face his face it was Justin "Whats wrong have you been crying he asked "yeah I said shyly "why are you still here he asked I'm guessing he didn't know that all the train stations closed "Before your concert I gave my friend my metro card because I had too much stuff and when I was fixing the ollg hat I looked up and lost my friends and got lost all the trains stations are closed my phone is dead and my mom is on a business trip that doesn't have much cellphone service I said "why are you still here I asked " we're still packing up he said rubbing my leg "why don't you come with me he asked I don't I said unsure can I see your phone I asked sticking my hand outside he said typing his Pass code and handed me his phone what are you going to do he said raising his eyebrow I'm gonna call my mom she always answers the phone strange or not I said putting his phone to my ear and got up for some privacy hello she answered hey mom I missed the train well actually all of them my phone was dead and I'm using Justin's phone and I really like to spend a few days with him on tour is that okay because you know I don't like being alone and my friends our gonna spend time with their family I said hopefully she would say yes first of all why would you miss your transportation she asked a little bit upset I gave my friends my car and I was fixing something and when I was done with fixing I lost them I said ok second of all how did you get Justin's phone she asked he gave it to me to call you I said oh ok she said surprised mom can I please spend time with Justin I want to get to him an we can become friends Melanie and ghiadyn are my only friends and I wanna make new ones I pleaded ok fine you got a point she said thanks mom love you I said love you too honey bye she said bye I said back and hung up and turned around to see justin playing with his watch her you go I said handing him his phone back thanks he said so what did your mom say he asked putting his phone in his pocket she said yes I said planting a small smile on my face alright cool come on he said taking my hand to be honest I was really excited and fan girling inside I was so tired I didn't show any exicited emotion I just had a blank look on my face he took me outside to a parking lot and led me to his tour bus I sat down on the couch he sat down on a couch in front of me I don't know why to give me space maybe the driver came on the bus ans and put the key in the ignition and we started to move so did the other car I'm guessing his crew is in and buses or whatever.