Chapter 12 Getting to know me:

"Are you hungry he asked yeah I am rubbing my stomach and feeling it roar like a lion why I asked we're gonna stop and get something to eat for tonight what do you want he asked what ever you want I said leaning back on the couch alright how about Chinese food he suggested sounds good I'll get what you get I said alright he said are sure he asked yes I said okay he replied he told the driver and calls up his crew and we stripped to get something to eat he wrote down on paper and gave it to a big muscular man who I was guessing was one of his security guards and we waited while we waited we started talking more so how is your family I asked good he said how is yours he said back fine I said sadly trying to change my voice but it didn't work out too well are you okay he asked yeah I'm dine just tired I said looking around you look sad tell me what's wrong are you hurting please why don't you open up to me he asked geez nobody cared about that much he sounded a lot like my mom but he's not my mom he is a teenage heartthrob named Justin bieber ok I said to be honest I don't really have much of a family only have my mom and my two friends Melanie and ghiadyn I said oh ok he listening carefully wow he is a really good listener but here's the twist my mom is not my real mom I act like she is and she treats me like a real mom to my parents left me to die but someone called an orphanage home and I was taken to a nursery where I would be playing and making friends when I was 4 when I turned 5 katherine my care taker adopted me and I grew up with her and going to school an that's when I met Melanie and ghiadyn I'm not much of a social person I have instagram but that's it I only have two friends and I've been hospitalized and been through depression and being bullied in my school and I have mood swings meaning I'm happy and then I might have a different feeling emotion but I always try to keep myself busy and happy at the same time for all these years I said wow he said in amazement and with a sorry look on his face I'm sorry he said its okay I said tearing up and trying not to cry in front of him but I failed awww sweetie pie don't cry he stood up and Sat next to me and I cuddled into his chest the security guy came back with food and left it on the table an Justin went through the bag here he said handing me a tissue so I could wipe away my tears and he handed me my food an I started eating after that I cuddled with him and fell asleep in his arms goodnite claire he whispered giving me a loving kiss on my forehead I finally said good night and I went back to sleep and he fell asleep.