Chapter 3

"MAV MAV MAV WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP!" I fluttered open my eyelids and saw my two best friends smacking me with pillows.

I shot up and started doing a dance while screaming "WERE COMPETING AT WORLDS WERE COMPETING AT WORLDS!!!"

I was ecstatic

"MAVERIC SHUT THE HELL UP YOUR UNCLE IS STILL SLEEPING!" My auntie shouted from upstairs. oops.

"Guys lets go get readyy!" I said grabbing sam and max's wrists dragging them to my bathroom. All max had to do was gel up his hair. But me and sam are girls so were a whole diffrent story.

"Er- im gonna leave you girls to.. Girl stuff i dont know what your gonna do so ill just go update twitter or something.." Max said awkwardly "kay have fun." I said while applying mascara.

I dressed in baggy hollister sweatpants and a crop top that says "hang loose" and falls over my shoulder.

Me and sam bounded down the steps.

"C'mon maxy!! Lets go load up the car!" I exclaimed pulling up max from the couch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ATTENTION CHEETAHS! We are now boarding the plane. Get with the two people you are sitting with on the plane now."

Hm. Lets see. "I CALL WINDOW SEAT!" I yelled taking off for the terminal entrance

"NO FAIR!" I heard sam and max whine from behind me.

Oh well. Ya snooze ya lose.

I chose a seat near the back of plane but not all the way back.

I dont want to be anywhere near the toilets.

Soon enough max and same sat down, max in the middle of sam and i.

The buckle your seatbelt sign came on and i remember how much i absolutley hate flying. I hate it so much. I get motion sickness and i always think of the worst things that could happen.

I drew in a shaky breath and max looked at me concerend.

"You ok?" He asked. "Er- uh yeah im fine i guess just a little nervous.." I said trailing off.

"Hey its ok. Everything is gonna be fine. In an hour we will be in florida. Im right here." He said flashing a smile as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers into an unbreakable thread.

My stomach was flipping, butterflies stampeding, and sparks everywhere. I need help.

"MAX!" I yelled grabbing his arm. The plane was bumping around everywhere. Were going down. Were gonna die

Might as well say my final good-

"Shh calm down its just a little bit of turbulence. It will be over soon. Were almost to florida." He interrupted my thoughts of my death.

Well now i feel stupid.

Soon enough, the plane was landed in orlando florida. This is gonna be so much fun!

"Dammit i wish we were in miami so i could run through the airport screaming 'IM IN MIAMI BITCH!' That would be so cool" i exclaimed to max and sam.

Sam stared at me like i was going insane

"Well who the hell put that thought in your head?!" Max laughed

"Oh the one and only NIALL JAMES HORAN my friends." I said wagging my eyebrows.

"Jesus mav! If they jumped in a bride would you do it to!" Sam exclaimed in a motherly tone.

I thought for a second. "Of course not! I would get a canoe and save their dumbasses!" I said grinning from ear - to - ear.

"Whatever." Max said rolling his eyes. Sheesh moody much? Oh well. Im in flooorida! And in 2 weeks I'm gonna be competing in worlds! Eeee!!!

I

Cant

Wait.