Chapter 7

I spent the day laying on my bed watching tv. I practically forced max and sam to go out because they wanted to stay with me until coach called.

I was currently watching an episode of "dance moms" seince i had nothing better to do.

I felt my eye lids start to droop until i had the living shit scared out of me

*RING RING RING*

I practically fell out of the bed but the duvet saved me from hitting the floor.

I untangled myself from the blankets and awnsered my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker trying to sound like nothing just happened.

"Maverick." Shit. It was coach. "I found harry. Meet me in the lobby in 5." And with that he hung up.

I unzipped my suitcase and pulled out a pair of shorts and one of my cheer athletcs tank tops.

I slipped on my flip flops and began walking to the lobby.

When i arrived at the lobby i saw coach with the same bored expression he always has. And harry, well harry looked plain confused.

"Hello maverick. How are you?" Coach asked me. Honestly i was scared as shit. "Im fine."

"Maverick." Harry said. I snapped my head up. "Yeah?" I replied. "Thats a cool name." He said grinning. "Thanks." I said sheepishly smiling.

"Um - so what did you want to talk about sir?" Harry asked rubbing the back of his neck. God he was hot.

Shit maverick.

"Well harry." He spat. "Ive been seeing news reports that you and maverick are dating-" "which were not." I cut in.

"Okay, but i just want to tell you to stay away from all of my girls. They need to keep focused, and dating a popstar surley wont help."

Harry looked confused. "Okayy.. Just wondering.. Why do they need to be focused?"

Coach grinned. "See mavericks shirt? Cheer athletics. Well we are one of the biggest cheer teams on the planet. And well - the only reason were here in disney, is for worlds, the biggest cheerleading competition on the planet. And well - we have skill. As long as were focused. Maverick why dont you show harry what you got?"

Is he joking.

"Pull a roundoff, backhandspring, back layout, backtuck, stepback, front handspring, full?"

Ugh.

The look on harrys face was priceless.

Focus.

I ran down the lobby and pulled my roundoff handspring layout tuck.

I took a stepback and had another running start perfecting my fronthandspring, full.

"Have you been practicing?" Coach asked shocked.

"Yess.." I said.

"HOLY SHIT!" Harry finally cut in.

I busted into laughtur.

Oh praise the non cheerleaders.

If only i had my stunt group.

Then an idea popped in my head.

"How long are you guys staying in disney?" I asked harry.

"Another month. Were doing recording in hollywood studios."

"If you arent doing anything during worlds you guys should come and watch! Of course not the whole competition because it lasts all day but if you want to.." I said

"Id love to. Im sure the lads wont mind watching a few teams either." He said smiling

I looked at coach.

"As long as you dont flirt with anyone from our team whatever." Coach said rolling his eyes. Harry shrugged.

"Okay im going back to my room." Coach said walking away.

"Do you want me to walk you to your room?" Harry asked when coach was away from listening distance.

"Uh- sure."

We made small talk the whole way about his recording to my routine.

"Are you staying in a resort here?" I asked harry.

"Yeah the music one." He replied.

I nodded walking up to my door when i realized something.

"Oh SHIT!" My room key was in my room. And the spare was with sam.

"Whats wrong?" "I uh- i kinda left my room key in my room." Harry smiled like an idiot. "Hey lets just go to a park k?" He asked "sure." Im so stupid.

Might as well let sam know.

"Im gonna make a quick call to my roommate."

I clicked on the contact "Sammmmyyyy boo:)"

"Hey mavers." Sam said

"Hey your gonna laugh so coach called me and i went and stuff all went well but i left my room key in the room so im just gonna go to a park with harry for awhile."

"Your so dumb. Okay. Have fun be safe i love you see ya."

"Yes i am. Love you too. Tell max i said hi and i love him and not just you."

"Okaayy *cough* lovebases *cough*"

"Im gonna kill you but nice love bases thats a good one anyways bye." I said clicking end while laughing at her term "lovebases." Dork.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"Yep." More ready than i will ever be.