Chapter 20: Exams and Interviews

Sarah: I was dreading today. Today was the first day of my exams for school. The idea of taking them was sickening. I hate being judged on how I'm doing. So I left with a therous of coffee and a kiss from Louis. I needed both to even picture getting through the day.

Louis: Not long after Sarah left for her exams I left for an interview. I drove my black Porche to the set of the interview. Today we were on set with the interviewer Dana Manisto. Dana was a really good interviewer. I was excited for the interview.

I reached the dressing room, and sat down. "Hey Lou," Niall said, punching me in the arm.

"Hey," I said, smiling.

"You ready for the interview?" Harry asked, sliding on his baby blue button up shirt.

"Yep," I said as our stylist fashioned my hair to perfection.

"This should be good," Liam said, smiling, "An interview discussing all our plans for the summer."

"Ah,"I said, feeling relaxation, "Summer."

"Tour," Zayn said whistfully, "So ready."

"First tour with this little girl," Jess said, craddling Niki in her arms. I smiled.

"That'll be intresting," the stylist said.

"Oh yeah," Jess laughed, "Hopefully it'll work."

"Louis, go put on the sweatshirt right on the rack, along with the white tee shirt. Those jeans should work though," the stylist ordered. I nodded and got changed.

Sarah: Meanwhile I clicked my pen anxiously as I tried to remember the answer to the question. I hadn't had much time to study and now I was stuck. I looked around at my classmates. Was I the only one having such a hard time with this? I breather a sigh as I looked at the page. I was doomed.

Louis: We filed onto the stage as the audience screamed. I waved and took a seat in a metal stool she had set out. "Hello hello, welcome," Dana Manisto said.

"Thank you," I said.

"So how are the amazing boy band plus one that is the band One Direction today?" Dana asked.

"Good," Liam said, "We're happy to be here."

"That's good," Dana said, "So you guys have an upcoming tour starting pretty soon, right?" 

"Yep," I said, "It's the Take Me Home Tour. We're pretty excited."

"So, I'm just curious if you guys realize this. You sold out this tour last year in the US. How does that feel?" Dana asked. 

"It's really amazing, to know how many fans we have over there and just how fast they have began to embrace and know us," Harry answered. 

"So this how is the new baby going to work on tour?" Dana asked Jess and Zayn specifically. 

"She's coming with us, so it should be intresting," Jess said, "I'm just hoping we can take the challenge." 

"Well, I wish you guys the best of luck," Dana said. Then she turned to me, "And Louis, you're getting married pretty soon." 

"Yeah," I said. 

"When is that exactly. Before the tour? After the tour? Next year?" Dana asked. 

"Um, it's actually the 17th of June. I don't want to give away anything else though," I said. 

"The 17th, thats very close," Dana said. 

"Yep," I said, "I'm glad. I can barely wait that long." That was followed by a chorus of "Awww"s from the crowd. 

"So is it going to be very private or is there going to be alot of people?" Dana asked. 

"Its going to be just a bunch of our family and friends," I said. 

"And now I have to ask, who's the best man?" Dana asked. 

"All of us," Niall said. 

"There are four best men?" Dana asked wide eyed. 

"Yeah, I couldn't decide on one," I said. Dana shrugged. 

"So is Sarah ready to become Mrs. Tomlinson?" Dana asked. 

"I hope so. I'm ready for her to," I said. Then I added, "Although we're hoping we're going to be able to keep this a wedding for just us, no paparazzi, and, I hate saying this, but just for our family and friends, no fans or anything." 

"What!?" a girl screamed from the crowd. 

"I want it to just be the people we invited. You guys will get to see pictures and videos," I smiled. 

"Okay," Dana said. The interview carried on, with plans and ideas for the summer. 

Sarah:   Finally time was up. I felt sick as I turned in my test. I hoped I at least got a B. I'd be fine. I hoped.