Chapter 18: Just the Two of Us

Sarah: I closed my eyes. I was having the worst time in this class. I couldn't help day dreaming about the dress and the wedding. I felt like a little girl. Through all the pressure day dreaming about the beauty of my wedding. We were having the wedding on the beach in Sennen Cove, along with the reception. I found myself slipping into day dreams of us that summer. I couldn't believe how everything had changed. From the fact that I thought Louis and I would never see each other again, to the fact that when I first heard Louis sing I laughed. Now all of that was lost in a distant memory. Not really though. Expecially since the snow that had layed the ground was melting slowly.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I pulled it out, suddley of course. It was a text from Louis: Hey Girlllll! How's that class of yours.

I texted back Zzz-wh-what? Bori-zzzz

Louis sent back, I think its funny you would even pretend you could sleep in a class. I'm a little surprised you even texted me back.

I smiled, I'm not that bad.

Louis replied, Um, yes. Yes you are.

Shut up I sent.

You know I don't do that either I rolled my eyes. He didn't.

What do you want?

Fiesty I see. Maybe I should text a different time... Geeze he is annoying.

Don't you dare Louis William Tomlinson I sent.

Yes mommy

Seriously, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

I don't know... okay you worked me over. We should do something tonight. Just the two of us.

Okay. How could I say no :)

I was hoping you'd say that. Now about that class... I shoved my phone back in my pocket. I had a date.

**********************************************************************************************************

Louis: That night Sarah came in and I got up from where I sat on the couch. "I swear that was the longest class-" her words were cut off by my lips hitting hers.

"Um, okay," she said once we pulled apart. She kissed me again and I found myself laughing.

"You realize this wasn't the plan right?" I asked.

"I hoped not," she said kissing me another time, "And by the way its really weird when you laugh while I'm kissing you." Despite her statement, I laughed.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I asked.

"Or we could just have a night in," she said. I looked at her sideways. "I'm exausted," she explained. I smiled and nodded, kissing her.

"Let's find something to do though," she said. I smiled.

"Let's cook something," I said.

Sarah: It might be worth mentioning Louis can't make a bowl of cereal correctly. I watched as he ran into the kitchen, pulling out a cook book. "These," he said, Gollum style. He was pointing at a plate of brownies.

"Well, my phone's in my pocket in case of needing to call the fire department," I said.

"Hey, I'm not that bad," he said.

"Um, yes. Yes you are," I said, repeating his words from earlier.

"Okay so flour," he said. He pulled out a bag from the cupboard and poured it into a bowl. "Smells sweet. I've never noticed that about flour," he said.

"Um, that might be because its powdered sugar," I said, turning the bag around.

"Oh," was all Louis said. I laughed.

"I'll toss this," I said, "And you can start from scratch."

"Wait, why don't we just put it back," Louis said, tugging on the bowl.

"That's gross," I said.

"It's a perfectly clean bowl," Louis said, tugging on the other side of the bowl. I nodded and let go. Although this caused the sugar to fly backwards all over his favorite striped sweater. I laughed, putting my hand over my mouth.

"You think this is funny?" Louis asked.

"Um, yes. Yes it is," I said, repeating his words from earlier again.

"Really, twice?" he asked.

"Um, yes. Yes I did," I said, laughing. Louis rolled his eyes and put his hand in the left over sugar. "Noo!" I screamed. Louis threw the sugar at me and I screamed, being hit by the ball of powdery goodness.

"Oh no you did-ent," I said, snapping my fingers in the Z-formation.

"Oh yes I did," Louis said, mimicking my movements. I sighed.

"Okay, maybe be should finish these," I laughed, pulling out the flour. For real. Then I threw a handfull at him.

"See, now its unfair," he said, throwing more sugar at me.

"I didn't throw it at you the first time," I said, throwing flour at him.

"But you laughed," Louis threw another handfull at me.

"I didn't throw it though," I said, throwing flour at him.

"Okay, we'll call it even," Louis said, looking down at his sweater and jeans. The stripes had been lightened to a sky blue (just by powder) and his jeans where a pink-ish color in splotches.

"Is someone worried about their clothes getting dirty?" I asked, sticking my lip out.

"No, someone's worried about running out of flour before he gets brownies," Louis said. I sighed. We put ingrediants in the bowl, momentarilly taking time to wipe vegetable oil in the other's hair or have a sugar versus cocoa or flour battle. We turned on the beater, getting splatters of flour, sugar, cocoa, vanilla, egg, and whatever else had gotten stuck in the mix on ourselves. I laughed forever. Finally we put the brownies in the oven.

"Okay, you need a shower," I said, patting Louis's oil-y, flour-y, hair.

"So do you," Louis said, winding a strand of my dark blond, flour filled, hair around his index finger. He kissed me, but I pushed him away after a few seconds.

"Um, I'm not sure about that," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I may or may not have edible or non edible cooking ingrediants on my lips," I said. Louis laughed.

"Okay," he said. On my way out I bumped into the IHome Louis's phone was resting on with my elbow. A song started playing. "But first," Louis said, ackowlaging the music, "We must dance." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He put his hand on my waist and he stepped back. I stepped with his, laughing. He spun me, and I spun him. Of course. We danced around, just being silly.

That is until we realized the brownies that were suggested to be in the oven for fifteen to twenty minutes had been in for 30 minutes. Oops. Louis pulled the brownies out of the oven and we cut into them, using a steak knife. I bit into mine, only to cough and spit it out in the trash.

"We'll just bring them to the guys," Louis said with a villianous smile. I laughed and dashed for the shower.