Harry

You threw your head back in frustration, the assignment your professor has given you was impossible to understand.

"Babe, you alright?" Harry's voice boomed through the hall.

You let out a sigh once he finally entered your room you two shared.

"I'm fine, it's just this ridiculous assignment I was given today." You mumbled.

He sat down next to you and looked over at the sheets of paper that was sprawled across the bed.

After a few seconds a smirk was on his lips an he began to pick up all the paper and throw them on the floor.

"Harry!" You screamed.

"How about We do something else to help get your mind of of this." Harry pulled you in his lap and began to kiss your lips and jawline, leaving shivers to spread through your body.

You bit your lips hoping not to give in. "We can't now Harry." You said as you tried to escape his grasp.

He quickly pulled you back, "C'mon (y/n), you know you want to." He whispered into your ears.

He slowly sucked on your neck and gained a moan from you.

"Atta girl." He smirked.

He pushed you onto the bed and immediately began to kiss you. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. The kiss grew rougher and more intense. He licked you bottom lip for entrance, which you wasted no time to accept it. He now rubbed his crotch to yours and You smirked knowing you made him hard.

You broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I want you in me now babe."

Harry quickly grabbed the hem of you shirt and pulled it over your head.

He began to kiss down your Collarbones and neck before he unclasped your bra. He threw the bra across the room and smiled at your body.

"Your so beautiful (y/n)," he said before kissing your lips. You smiled at his comment.

He then took his attention to your breast, massaging them slowly as you kissed roughly.

You couldn't take the wait and peeled his shirt off of him. You dragged your hands up and down his abs.

He quickly pulled off your Cotten shorts while you fumbled with his belt.

You both successfully managed to take off the some of the remaining clothing off of each other.

He went down to your crotch and took off your lace panties, leaving you naked.

You fumbled with his Calvin Klein boxers and took them off.

You gazed at his erection and felt your self getting wet.

"You ready for this?" Harry smirked. He quickly opened the cabinet besides the bed and pulled out a little packet with a condom inside.

He slipped the condom on.

You nodded and Harry slowly slid his hard dick inside of you.

You let out a loud moan once he entered you.

Harry slowly began thrusting into you and gradually the thrust were faster.

"Faster, Harry!" You begged as you felt your core tighten.

He let out a loud moan.

His thrusts grew even faster. The beds creeks grew louder and louder as his thrust became faster.

You both let out more moans.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna cum!" Harry moaned.

He threw the hardest thrust he could. And collapsed next to you.

You felt your self cumming after one last moan.

He pulled out his dick and turned to you.

"Do you still remember that assignment?" Harry asked you.

"What assignment?" You smirked after giving him one last kiss.