Zayn

Hello. :)

I have decided to take request for dirty imagines.

All you gotta do is send me a message stating:

-your name(optional)
-boy
-story behind it (optional)
-length of story (optional)
-any other details you would like to inform me of.

Thank you so much for getting me a total of 1k views on all of my stories! :D it means a lot!

Please do me a favor and checking my other stories, voting, commenting, and sharing!

Thank you x

_______________________

Your mom dropped you off at your new high school, (name of your high school), to start freshman connection.

You entered your school and walked into the room full of the other freshman.

You took a seat and saw a senior that caught your eye.

He had a bright complexion and dark hair flicked back with a lot of hair gel to form a quiff. His brown eyes lit up the room as he glanced at you, he smiled and you retuned one back.

They were getting everyone into groups and you formed with the the hot senior.

"Hello and welcome to freshmen connection," he smiled, " I'm going to be your director for the day. I would like to start off by having us introduce our selves to get to know each other."

"I'm Zayn Malik and I'm 17 years old and a senior here. I like to draw and play soccer." Zayn started off.

After the 13th person it was time to introduce yourself.

"Hello, I'm (y/n and l/n). I'm fifteen and I like to ( hobbies you like)."

The whole time you talked, you could feel Zayn staring at you from the corner of your eye.

When you looked over at him you saw him smirking at you.

Now it was time to play this lame game they planned for the freshmen.

You walked up to Zayn, "Can you give me the direction to the restroom?" I asked.
He started at me before he smirked, "how about I show you around?" He asked
You nodded.

"Jake, mind watching the group for 15 minutes?" Zayn called to hi friend.

You two walked out of the cramped room.
"So these will be your lockers for the next few months." He explained once you were in a hall way.

He stopped you before standing in front you me, "I love how those high waisted shirts show off your long tan Legs." He talked in your ear.

He backed you up to the wall.
You were a bit afraid and didn't know how to respond.
"You're such a cute little freshman." He twirled a strand of your hair around his finger and planted a kiss on your lips.

His arms left your hair and trailed down your back and onto your tiny little waist.

His kisses turned rougher and more passionate.

You have never been kissed like this before and you were really staring to enjoyed it. You kissed back instantly, craving more.

He pulled apart, "a little freshman who can kiss."

He added his tongue and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his torso.

He then sucked on your neck, directly on your sweet spot. You let our a moan. You felt his lips smirk on your skin.

He walked you to the girls rest room and set you down.

His hands traveled down your shorts.
He unzipped your pants and stuck his hand down.

His hand began to rubbed your member, making you wet instantly.
You let out a moan

"Zayn, this isn't right." You moaned.
"Just tell me when to stop babe." He said before kissing your jawline and neck.

"Faster. Please." You moaned.
"Scream my name (y/n)." He hushed in your ear.
"Zayn! Please!" You screamed.

He rubbed even faster.

He stuck his hand out and pulled you closer to him.

"Let's finish this when school actually starts." He spoke to your ear.

You nodded, pecking his lips.