CHAPTER SIX.

I stepped back. My heart began to race. I turned my body...only to be faced with...a young male who was still scratching the lockers, and a young lady who enjoying the herself too much. I stepped back and tried to hide myself from them.

The boy.

He looks so much like Charlie. His hair...his eyes.

I felt like they were both out looking for someone.

They are teenagers you know. They might be looking for a place to you know.....do "it."

They don't look like lovers. My heart began to pounce as they were close. I jumped as the bell rang throughout the halls. I ran to the lunch to find Stiles and Scott about to leave.

"Where the hell were you?" Stiles held onto my arm as I thought I was about fall.

"Exploring...." Scott and Stiles looked at each other then back at me.

"Okay.....we have gym next? Do you need a pair of shorts or a shirt?"

"Nah. I have everything. I'll see you guys out there." Stiles let go of me, and I jogged into the girls locker room. I got changed with Lydia and Allison by my side.

"So...how do you like Beacon Hills?" Allison started to tie her shoes as I was about run out.

"Pretty boring. Got detention though. That's fun right. I'll see you guys out." I rushed out of the girl's room and went on the track and started to stretch.

Once I run...I can't stop.

I waited for the whole gym class to come out. Coach blew his whistle, and I was off.

I led the group. I started picking up the pace. I looked over my shoulder and saw no one. I decided to wait for them.

I took a breathe. I stood up, and I saw the male from earlier catching up to me. I started to jog lightly.

"I saw you." I turned my head, and he was by my side in seconds.

How the hell did he do that?

"When?" My heart started to race, and I felt like I was going to past out.

"Before. You did make yourself very noticeable." He laughed at the thought.

"Why were you scratching the lockers?"

"Why were you hiding?"

"From you. Now why were you scratching the lockers?"

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I wanted to rest, but I wanted to keep up with him.

"Well....." He paused and stopped running. I stopped running, and I wanted to sit because my legs felt like jelly. "I needed to file my nails."

He started running again. I sprinted toward him. I ran past him.

"I run alone." I managed to get out before I fell forwards. I shut my eyes as I felt numbness spread throughout my body.

Isaac's Point Of View.

I started to run once again to see if she could keep up. I felt her present close.

"I run alone." She said as ran a few feet ahead until she fell. I caught her to make sure she didn't hit her head. I held her as her body laid limp in my arms.

I put my head to her chest even though I didn't need to. I could her heart race from a mile away.

Her heart was beating, and I still laid my head there.