CHAPTER TWO

Later that day....

"Just make yourself at home, Cara. I will be taking the night shift...so Stiles will probably be here soon...but please again make yourself at home..."

Well home being chained to a heating system, yeah I think not.

"Okay. Thank you again, Sheriff."

"Just call me Stilinski."

"Okay.' I tend to smile alot around him. He is so sweet and caring. Stiles is lucky to have him as a Dad.

"Bye..." I look out the window, and I see his car pulling away. I try to do something with myself...but I find myself looking at photos. There all of Stiles and his Dad. I wonder where his mom is.

I tend to wonder off, and I think I am in Stiles's room. Well....it's blue, and it has the typical boy stuff in this room.

I had a bag from the hospital still in my hand. Mr. Stilinski bought me a sweatshirt and pyjamas. I truly can believe him, and I am so grateful for it. I still can't believe he took me in. Maybe this will be my new life after all.

I decided to get change into my sweatshirt and pyjamas. I slipped off my leather jacket and my gray tanktop. I heard the door opened, and I just froze....uh..

"Uh...who the hell is she?" I heard a young male say with shock in voice...MAYBE BECASUE YOU'RE HALF NAKED.

"Uh...I don't even know."

I turned around, and I saw two teenagers my age. I am guessing Stiles the one with the buzzcut, and I don't know about the other male.

"Uh...I am Cara." I looked at both of them, and they both had their mouths opened wide. I put on the sweatshirt, and I tried to look sorry, but I failed....."Your Dad said I will be staying here for a few days."

"Yeah..." His cheeks turned a bright red, "Uh...that's fine with me."

"So...um....is this your cousin Stiles?"

"No." We both said at the same time, and I couldn't help but smile sightly.

"Uh...if you don't mind me asking but what the hell happened to you?"

"Uh...well I kind of fell down a hill. Then I was in the road, and I kind of fainted...but your Dad was there....so that's why I am here."

"Oh okay. Uh....how old are you?" Scott asked a lot of questions damn.

"15."

Stiles smiled while Scott blushed.

"Uh..so....I am going to go for a walk."

"Do you want us to come?" Scott pointed to Stiles then back at him.

I laughed at the thought. "I like to walk alone...sorry."

"Curfew is 9:25." Stiles pointed to the clock, and I shooked my head. I headed downstairs. I opened the door, and I saw Stiles and Scott at the bottom of the stairs waving bye to me.

I have 1 and 25 minutes to do anything. Why not explore this mysterious town called Beacon Hills. I headed toward the woods. I don't know why, I guess I wanted to see what Beacon Hills woods had to offer me. I headed to where the light guided me. I started to run...the best way to get anger out.

I love being free..trust me. But being on my own is different. It's harder than I thought. I guess all these thoughts about being indepedent are fading. Real fast.

I finally found the lights....and it's a cliff over Beacon Hills. It's truly beautiful. I sat right on the end of the cliff....it's scary, but I like the risk.